Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Vehicle Operating Status

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:02 # 1
demirtaskerem
Good week Peugeot family wish you all the best in your work. As I mentioned earlier, I have a Peugeot 206 2001 car and I don't know much about the car. Let me talk as much as I can explain the subject. The lights that should go out when I do half contact when starting the car do not go out, but when I start it, it goes out and it does not work with my turning `` Especially Mornings '' when starting. I have to give gas. Is this a problem? I asked a few of my friends about the vehicle and they said it was normal. It is said that the engine is from a few situations such as the engine is cold and the vehicle is a 2001 model. I wanted to ask in general, thank you in advance.
08.05.2020 21:02 # 2
HasGur
When the ignition is turned on , the related equipment is tested by the vehicle and the warning lights of the equipment that are not problematic go out, if these warning lights do not go out, there is a problem in the vehicle. Starting the engine by gas may be normal for carburetor vehicles, but not for injector vehicles.
08.05.2020 21:02 # 3
sonerkyl
hocam 206 vehicles have no carburetor engine as far as I know all possible injection due to late injection with petrol pump - spark plug - coil - catalyst etc. it can happen in one or more of them.
08.05.2020 21:02 # 4
demirtaskerem
In addition, when it starts when I start the starter + throttle, the lights go out completely when the lights are only half contact.
08.05.2020 21:02 # 5
sonerkyl
normal coach ecu controlled new generation vehicles are not all such a problem. When they make a half contact, all lights up. After 3-5 seconds, the battery and engine warning lights remain on when they start the engine, they go out. After all, there are many sensors in our vehicles, since the vehicle controls them, there is no such problem.
08.05.2020 21:02 # 6
demirtaskerem
Thank you teacher. You are very helpful all the time.
08.05.2020 21:02 # 7
HasGur
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] normal coach ecu controlled new generation vehicles are not such a problem. When they make a half contact, all lights up. After 3-5 seconds, the battery and engine warning lights remain on when they start the engine, they go out. After all, there are many sensors in our vehicles, as the vehicle controls them, there is no such problem [/ QUOTE]

Since the first message says "the lights that need to go out are not extinguished", let me add an extra.

Generally, there is a checklist that differs according to the main categories of vehicle software when the ignition is opened, after the first start, as long as the engine is running, while the vehicle is in motion, in reverse motion, in a short period after stop and in park .

When the ignition is switched on, the system turns on the warning lights so that there are faulty lamps. After the ignition is turned on, the hardware in the checklist is checked in turn, if the fault is detected, the light remains on, if there is no problem, the vehicle is expected to be turned on to turn off the oil pressure, charge and general fault warning lights because the oxygen sensor, fuel / air pressure sensors, alternator output etc. in the checklist . checks can only be completed after the engine has started. If the starter is not operated within a short time after the ignition is switched on, most vehicle software will extinguish all warning lights except the handbrake warning.

As a result, it was important to see which warning lights did not go out.

Additional information; Checklists and period in PSA production by means of software, but some claimed to be organized by people with paranoid personality disorder. For example, while the vehicle is in motion, the control period of the brake system is once a second. Many vehicles manufactured in the 2000s do not matter if the brake fluid decreases, if the tire on the brake is ignited, it warns on the first ramp if the brake fluid (or coolant) of a piano is too low or gives immediate warning when the brake is touched lightly while the throttle is depressed. I think it's a good thing to parona when it comes to security :)
08.05.2020 21:02 # 8
demirtaskerem
So, is the normal long start condition of the vehicle in the morning? It doesn't work lightly without gas.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”