Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Vehicle notary operations

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 20:08 # 1
Baran35
Good luck friends On December 28, while I was transferring the car at the notary, I gave the license cob to the notary. With everything in it (what I do not know about visa papers license pages exhaust). Since I do not have enough information on this subject and if you appreciate it, I forgot all of my excitement there. When I call they say they are not here. I'm sure I forgot there too. I had the insurance of the car done more today and I did not think that there would be no situation to cause problems, but I searched that it was a limited situation. In this case, is there anybody who knows about the things I need to do? I would appreciate if you have help with a knowledge
08.05.2020 20:08 # 2
fkundak
You can get insurance and insurance with the ASBİS number in the notary sales contract.
However, for other transactions, unfortunately, you will have to go to the district police traffic branch.
08.05.2020 20:08 # 3
sonerkyl
you need to go to the security for the other license leaf, as our conqueror friend says, exhaust inspection is not a problem, my teacher costs 60-70 TL. The fact that the visa papers are embroidered into the soul, which is not important, you will reissue it because the room is missing.
08.05.2020 20:08 # 4
maximusti
The absence of an insurance policy is also a reason for punishment,
They can ask if there is any insurance on the radio, but the reason for my policy is the penalty. it is up to the initiative of the police.
08.05.2020 20:08 # 5
Gokcesel
The friends provided the necessary information, but the notary you went to has a little lack of business in this case. Only the owner of the vehicle had to get the license page from which it was written, he had to give the rest.
08.05.2020 20:08 # 6
Baran35
Thank you very much for your answers. I did not know the procedure, I gave the cob completely, but as you said, take the man who knows the job, my brother says they bought the thing about me. Now stop ugras so much. Thanks again
08.05.2020 20:08 # 7
fkundak
Not having the policy is not a reason for punishment.
Having a policy number is sufficient
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”