Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Vehicle Models

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:46 # 1
kayaca
Tell bi around I had a lot of 206 models on the internet X line - has the model I fel like x desinger held According to this model, others bi'm looking models is not as sahibind until turkey at most 60 that sells is why empty vehicle also not he is the reason the president know? lower engine than others? or is it different?
08.05.2020 20:46 # 2
talip206
At 206, there were models such as xr xt xs golland garros at first. It is the same as the engine, but there are interior equipment differences. For example, let's say xr base model has double air bag air conditioner etc. In Xt there is a curtain airbag, abs, some have a sunroof. Xs are usually two-door ones. Roland garros is the special series full + full.
Then he changed the names at certain intervals. For example, he made the interior colors and seat colors of xr's door the same as the exterior color of the vehicle. two years later it became a colorline such as xline or something
This is the ball. It is necessary not to be attached to the name, but to look at its features.
08.05.2020 20:46 # 3
RP393
Just like your friend said. Do not look at what I wrote about the most kept package, the most equipped etc. in the ads. Most people don't know that every x-line writer or feline writer thinks they have it all and they call it full hardware.

I have 2000 XS.

Sunroof
Abs
Dual airbag
central locking
Automatic mirror
Outside temperature sensor
air conditioning

For example, there is. In addition to these features, Roland garrosta has a digital air conditioner, it can be in the headlight and rain sensor according to the model year. RP393 2018-02-10 23:49:35
08.05.2020 20:46 # 4
samet206
According to the hardware features, there is no such thing as being held or not, according to these names. These names represent the hardware features. XR is called empty package, but the air-conditioned one has no air conditioner. In the X-line series that replaced XR in the following years, it is fully air conditioned. I know, I am not sure exactly that it may happen.After obtaining the preliminary information about the package features of the vehicle to be purchased, I need to check the current version of the vehicle. .
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”