Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

VEHICLE MAKES SHAKE

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 16:52 # 1
carantinas
Hello friends, I am facing something that has not been before. 106 99 xr 1.4 started at the beginning of the week last night, lpg is also a problem. This is when the engine is hot. When I pull it, for example, when the speed indicator in 2nd gear reaches around 1.5 rpm, the car jolts back and forth in 3rd gear, but not too much, but too much in 1st and 2nd gear. & nbsp; only at low speed

* when I press the gas there is no problem, it does not press the gas and it does around 1.5 rpm. respect how it solved anyone who happened or experienced the same problem .. & nbsp;

note: There is no such problem in gas only when it is in gas
08.05.2020 16:52 # 2
vbmaster
Can make idle control valve. ...
08.05.2020 16:52 # 3
volkanbalik
You can have your oxygen sensor and idler engine checked if you are doing this in gas, you can have this problem checked by your gas injector and filter cleaning.
08.05.2020 16:52 # 4
carantinas
today I went lpgnin any pipe was coming out of the pipe, a thin black pipe from the pipe attached a metal piece to the master tip and silenced the air is not as much as before. there is a round piece. There are places like 3 thin tube outlets on the engine. There was 2 installed there. I guess it wasn't your rate so it closed the air outlet from the pipe .. & nbsp;

the piece I described looks like this.

carantinas 2012-06-21 20:33:25
08.05.2020 16:52 # 5
volkanbalik
I did not know its name in a place where the gas related to this gas warmed up. now. You usually have your injectors checked and I have suffered a lot.
08.05.2020 16:52 # 6
carantinas
umm I have overcome this problem now the car does not stop when removing the pipe. When I insert the pipe, it stops when I stop at the lamp.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”