Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

vehicle lowering systems

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 13:55 # 1
Guests
One of the most necessary parts of the modification is to lower the car, bring it closer to the ground ... Anyway, you will be uncomfortable with that ugly space between your car's fender and wheels anyway ... Once you get rid of this, you will have an extra grip on the road ... There are lots of ways but I wouldn't recommend some of them at all ...

Cutting Bows

This is perhaps the easiest and cheapest way to lower your car .. But of course the most harmful for your car ... Of course, I will not recommend anything ... This is applied as follows; The amount you want to lower the car from the parts in your springs is cut and left to their own condition ... Do not try this !!! It can be a very cheap way, but be sure to experience the worst grip of your life! If you try to cut your augers, be prepared to drive a very dangerous car! It may look beautiful, but how long does it take?

Short Springs

A better way to cut the springs is to wear short springs. The makers of these products do a lot of research to keep these springs low on your car safely ... Many of them are produced under TüV license, which means high quality. If you are considering -30mm or -40mm, it may not be necessary to replace your shock absorbers. But if you are going to use an extra spring like -60mm, you should definitely replace your shock absorbers. Otherwise, you may experience collapses / explosions in your shock absorbers in a short time.

Improved Shock Absorbers

With this kind of modification, you can go down to more than -40mm, and your car's handling becomes a dream. If you want to go deeper than -40mm, you should use specially manufactured short and harder shock absorbers for such modifications. So you don't risk the car a lot.

Coilovers

If you want to make art, these are for you. These shock absorbers are height adjustable and give you great freedom. If you want to artist your friends, you can take your wheels out of the hood. But don't forget to upgrade it to work on Monday! You can easily adjust the height ... Special kits are sold for these. I have never seen one of these around but if you have money, don't say don't miss it ...

Which is the best?

If you haven't found a lowering kit for your own car, don't worry. For example, those of Polo and Ibiza are the same, so you can easily use a kit designed for Polo in Ibiza. You should research them well only ...

Which shock absorbers are good or which one pays for your money? The answer to these questions depends on your car, but if you buy Cone or Bilstein, you will not be at risk of being mistaken. If you combine them with Eibach or H&R springs, you will overcome the suspension event. The choice is up to you, just a little research ...

Adjustable Stiffness

If possible, I say to yourself, get a couple of these. You can adjust the stiffness of the car's shock absorber under your hood with a small arm ... Are you going to go a long way? Travel to the softest of the fathers like fathers, or a sport and serial use on a road full of bends? Set up, don't be afraid to spin the hardest ... Most coilovers already have this feature. But be sure that this will increase the price ...

hydraulics on

I will not go into the intricacies of this, but I am sure that you have seen many American cars that hop on hop in a movie. These suspensions can be adjusted from the inside using a button. This system seems to be quite expensive and unnecessary ... You will understand some fantasy work ... But why not if you're a fancy show-off ???

Truths

Before you stick your car on the ground, think well about how to use it on road conditions. I think it is not a good idea to pass a bump with a 106 that can even knock out a 6-7 cm Marlboro package ... These are the nightmares of Istanbul ... So bumps and pits. If you have such a car, you better start saving money for a new rocker. Finally, take into account the distance between your car and your arch. If these begin to touch each other, your head will be in big trouble to tell me ... Remember that some companies can create a space for the wheel in the arch. So there are companies that do this.
08.05.2020 13:55 # 2
oguzhan29
thanks for sharing.
08.05.2020 13:55 # 3
3rkans
It is really a good subject, thank you.
08.05.2020 13:55 # 4
Why_Go
Health in your hands for explanations. It was exactly what I was looking for. I want to lower the car by attaching a sports coil spring to the car. Of course, I have some questions in my mind. When we decide to replace the springs, for example, should we just replace the front springs, or should we replace them all, front and back?
Thanks.
08.05.2020 13:55 # 5
Mesut
Thank you, I have had an abundant share .... I am a passenger in the meantime, I guess it will be good for the car, I think it will be good for the car ... .
08.05.2020 13:55 # 6
Guests
nice work
thanks for your effort
08.05.2020 13:55 # 7
boranaydogmus
Thanks a good share to the streetmen.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”