Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Vehicle Loss Water

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:55 # 1
themurat54
Friends I noticed that when I started the car a few days ago, it dropped water under it. When I was going to go on a long road with the car, I was constantly checking the water and putting it in water. However, I just noticed the water dripping under the vehicle or just started.
Yesterday I checked the bottom of the vehicle, under the radiator, the water in the antifreeze was leaking from there. About 1.5 months ago, I had put it in 10,000 antifreeze in water.
I'm not having a problem with the heat right now. Is this a problem with the radiator or is it from somewhere else? At best or worst, how much it costs us, is there anything I need to know if I went to the industry on this subject, can you help?
08.05.2020 18:55 # 2
koray.turan
I guess it hurts this place antifreeze has the same problem with me
08.05.2020 18:55 # 3
millesim
If it comes from the bumper, it is likely to be a radiator or a hose ... look or look as soon as possible ...
08.05.2020 18:55 # 4
serdaralisan
My friend put a hand on the connection points of the pipes in the radiator, if the water comes to your hand, the connection clamps of the pipes can be loose, you can squeeze it, cut it, check your radiator, if the radiator is out there, the leak radiator hole blocker chips are sold. opens antifreeze by mixing
08.05.2020 18:55 # 5
themurat54
[QUOTE = if you are serdarra] my friend put a hand on the connection points of the pipes in the radiator. finds space, even opens holes.
[/ QUOTE]
Yes, I just came across hole pluggers while I was searching on the internet, but I don't want to tamper with it on my own, which I don't understand much.
I will take it tomorrow, and I have to come across to the jackal masters who do not know the job in the industry or at least I need to get some information.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”