Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Vehicle Lighting

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 19:31 # 1
blntctn
Hello friends,

As I was browsing the internet recently, I remembered the LED headlight bulbs and I remember that it was quite expensive. I can't find it right now.
also what kind of led bulbs can I use for these led lights stop fog and parking lamps.
blntctn 2015-11-24 10:58:58
08.05.2020 19:31 # 2
Alicilik
I ordered a Led bulb because auris is a lens for the vehicle, but it is not so simple 5050 or COB. I ordered a core led. It cost $ 85 and let's see how I can see the performance.

The vehicle has a screen lens. Xenon was a problem. It came from halogen. It uses 9012 (HIR2).

I found an LED that spreads the troubling heat easily, and I can adjust the focal point in the lens. 5200lumen flow and 55w usage in each bulb. I got 5000K. Because I could not find 4350 4000K yellow. The most beautiful thing is that the bulb of the bulb can be frozen 360 degrees and back and forth.

Apart from that, led headlights are successful, but you need to buy the one with high quality and high values. In lens-mirrored vehicles, it does not go beyond xenon.
08.05.2020 19:31 # 3
blntctn
[QUOTE = Buyer] I ordered a Led bulb because auris is a lens in the vehicle, but it is not so simple 5050 or COB. I ordered a core led. It cost $ 85 and let's see how I can see the performance.

The vehicle has a screen lens. Xenon was a problem. It came from halogen. It uses 9012 (HIR2).

I found an LED that spreads the troubling heat easily, and I can adjust the focal point in the lens. 5200lumen flow and 55w usage in each bulb. I got 5000K. Because I could not find 4350 4000K yellow. The most beautiful thing is that the bulb of the bulb can be frozen 360 degrees and back and forth.

Apart from that, led headlights are successful, but you need to buy the one with high quality and high values. In lens-mirrored vehicles, it does not go beyond xenon.
[/ QUOTE]

as I mentioned in my teacher, as you mentioned, it seems a little salty, 3 5 dollar led bulbs appearing on sites like aliexpres, apparently not working.
08.05.2020 19:31 # 4
Bats
Hi ,

I started researching thinking like you and thinking about xenon then
I saw the product in the picture and bought it, it is on cargo and I am waiting for it to arrive
The moment I start using the product, I will take a picture of you before and after.

I even made white in the car and parks, but I thought that it was not very well lit and I bought the small parking bulbs you see in the picture: D

Waiting Impatiently .

I don't know if I will answer the questions in your mind that I will send you photos of both of them in order to help you: D

08.05.2020 19:31 # 5
Alicilik
The flow of the leds is very high. The flux of the 5w led is almost the flux of the 30w halge. This means the lighting in the close environment. In other words, the led is more effective in a short distance in its environment, but its propagation feature is not as much as halogen. For this reason, lenses are always used in leds. Of course, according to the feature of the lens, the long distance short distance varies.

The most suitable and brightest smd led is 5630 5730. They have a very serious flow. I hope the headlight bulb you bought is 5630. But I repeat that, like the xenon, the led looks very bright from a distance, it takes a look, but it does not illuminate you that much. Without a lens, you cannot get full performance. They use such bulbs for more fog lights. T10s are already enjoying, I personally would recommend 3 wree cree leds in t10 3 5 dollars but the flux is very good compared to 5050s.

08.05.2020 19:31 # 6
Bats
I bought 5630 and 33 smd 6000k, as I said, I did some research, so I went into the led business, I did not want to deal with the original disruption, such as inserting Xenon, do not drill holes, insert the module, I will convey my impressions after I use it.
08.05.2020 19:31 # 7
Gokcesel
I was wondering, I am waiting for the results, frankly :) T10 led bulb is also I think I will buy it.
08.05.2020 19:31 # 8
barishrocker
I am also following
08.05.2020 19:31 # 9
blntctn
[QUOTE = Gokceel] I was wondering, I am waiting for the results, frankly :) T10 led bulb I am thinking of buying it too. For the interior lighting and back stop, my teacher Ali could not find it in the range of 3-5 dollars.) [/ QUOTE]

My teacher aliexpreste small parking bulbs war, let me see these headlights also I think I'll take it together collectively, reverse gear, park, headlight, stop I think all of them lede :)
08.05.2020 19:31 # 10
Alicilik
You need to determine which bulbs are used on the vehicle and then you can choose the products that are suitable for your list from sites such as aliexpress or hepsiburada.

When buying the products, choose according to the view angle and mirror status. If you get the inappropriate led, you will not be able to yield. But if it is suitable for a simple led, it can give more performance than an expensive or stronger led. There is a T10 bottomless parking bulb in the ceiling lamp of the vehicle I use. The bulbs are in an upright position and have no reflection mirror around them. When I put the bottomless bulb, which is a 5led top photo, it stopped worse than halogen. Then I searched the leds on one surface and I found the led on the axis perpendicular to the socket, there are 3 * 2 5630smd leds. Let the car open the door and even illuminate the bottom of the door. I bought one of them at 2 dollars. But the same led did not happen to the ceiling lamp of 206

I applied the same led to the 206's plate, it did not perform very well, I applied the other 5 and it was the same. I took the mosque to me and covered the aluminum band on the side except the oval part facing the plate, it was like a mirror and they have a heating so they think they are power led whereas I put a small smd led.

You can distribute the light with such applications. But, as I said, Iampul suitable for the ground is required.
08.05.2020 19:31 # 11
Gokcesel
[QUOTE = Buyer] You need to determine which bulbs are used on the vehicle and then you can choose the products that are suitable for you from sites such as aliexpress or hepibura.

When buying the products, choose according to the view angle and mirror status. If you get the inappropriate led, you will not be able to yield. But if it is suitable for a simple led, it can give more performance than an expensive or stronger led. There is a T10 bottomless parking bulb in the ceiling lamp of the vehicle I use. The bulbs are in an upright position and have no reflection mirror around them. When I put the bottomless bulb, which is a 5led top photo, it stopped worse than halogen. Then I searched the leds on one surface and I found the led on the axis perpendicular to the socket, there are 3 * 2 5630smd leds. Let the car open the door and even illuminate the bottom of the door. I bought one of them at 2 dollars. But the same led did not happen to the ceiling lamp of 206

I applied the same led to the 206's plate, it did not perform very well, I applied the other 5 and it was the same. I took the mosque to me and covered the aluminum band on the side except the oval part facing the plate, it was like a mirror and they have a heating so they think they are power led whereas I put a small smd led.

You can distribute the light with such applications. But, as I said, Iampul suitable for the ground is required.
[/ QUOTE]

What kind of a led should I buy for my vehicle, you left me undecided :)
08.05.2020 19:31 # 12
Gokcesel
[QUOTE = blntctn] [QUOTE = Gokceel] I was also waiting for the results, frankly :) I'm thinking of buying the T10 led bulb too. For the interior lighting and back stop, I couldn't find where my order should be in the 3-5 dollar range:) [/ QUOTE]

My teacher aliexpreste small parking bulbs war, let me see these headlights also I think I'll take it together collectively, reverse gear, park, headlight, stop I think all of them lede :)
[/ QUOTE]

I looked at Aliexpress and I am unstable when there are many types :) You can try it and I will order according to the situation. When it starts to snow, I will not drive the car I will drive to the garage for 2-3 months. At least I will have completed these works. Big smile
08.05.2020 19:31 # 13
Alicilik
[QUOTE = Gokcesel]
What kind of a led should I buy for my vehicle, you left me undecided :)
[/ QUOTE]

For Plaka,

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/100-x-canbus-t10-t15-158-168-194-w5w-5630-5730-6smd-led-canbus-error-free/1859239551.html

Ceiling-torpedo-luggage

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/best-price-t10-168-194-w5w-9-led-5630-smd-canbus-error-free-xenon-white-car/32423677123.html?spm= 2114.031010208.3.61.3cblys & ws_ab_test = searchweb201556_2_79_78_77_80, searchweb201644_5, searchweb201560_7

Park

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/t10-led-canbus-error-free-t10-led-5630-smd-lens-w5w-car-ınterior-parking-eyelid-led/32295857377.html?spm= 2114.031010208.3.96.3cblys & ws_ab_test = searchweb201556_2_79_78_77_80, searchweb201644_5, searchweb201560_7

08.05.2020 19:31 # 14
Gokcesel
Thank you I place the order immediately :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”