Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

vehicle lighting ..

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:44 # 1
Guests
Insert the key and turn it into accessory setting, so the car does not start. Long press the switch of the lamp on the top. It was also in the car of a friend. it had improved this way. I hope it helps.
08.05.2020 15:44 # 2
Guests
[QUOTE = ezelefe] I will try it.
When it comes to the accessory position, the first thing is to open the battery,
[/ QUOTE]
no 2.position Sırıtma
08.05.2020 15:44 # 3
Guests
There are so many things I will learn: D
I bought the car, I say God, God, when I open the door, the light inside is not lit, I was told how my father would not put such a thing in 307 when he was burning in the old reno taurus: D I did not care so much, I got up for months, until yesterday I read here and try it today: D
I am glad that I am here, thank you guys :)
08.05.2020 15:44 # 4
Guests
[QUOTE = ezelefe] [QUOTE = cover] Insert the key and turn it into accessory setting, the vehicle will not start. Long press the switch of the lamp on the top. It was also in the car of a friend. it had improved this way. I hope it helps. [/ QUOTE]

I tried the same way, thank you very much

[/ QUOTE]

It is a really interesting tool :) When I cannot find a menu on the computer, I can access the menu with a mouse click. There is something wrong with this tool, I keep pressing the relevant place for a long time in the key accessory location is correcting :) If I could help, how happy I am and how happy those who teach me -which are valuable members of this forum.

08.05.2020 15:44 # 5
sertacizm34
The same problem happened with me.
08.05.2020 15:44 # 6
metin
I am talking for 307, maybe I can not use it in other models.
If a hardware is not working, you have a chance to activate it by holding down the button. Whether in-car lamp, sunroof, door lock at speed, headlight sensor etc. hold it down, it is disabled, if it is disabled, you keep it pressed.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”