Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Vehicle intake

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:06 # 1
ORhun53
Hello friends
The bottom of the mop of the right rear passenger side of my vehicle has taken quite a bit of water today. I lifted the seat on the gasoline float, but there is no gram of water on that side. I'm waiting for your help.
08.05.2020 21:06 # 2
sonerkyl
Check the door drain channels, brother.
08.05.2020 21:06 # 3
ersin61
My friend probably couldn't make the full welding places with the rear fender changed. It had happened to me in the previous vehicle. I had encountered a situation like yours.
08.05.2020 21:06 # 4
talip206
1. Probability If the rear door glass is manual, the foot of the person sitting touches the glass arm and the glass goes down a little. It does not appear when it looks, but when it lifts the window it gets a little. The water entering from there goes down through the glass.
2. And there is a high probability of nylon under the door trim. Generally speaker etc. As it changes, that protective nylon is drilled and the water that needs to go down the drain hole is filtered through the door trim and dripping into the floor. (under the pocket in the door trim)
To determine this, place a napkin at the place where the floor carpet and the wick meet, and check it from time to time. If there is wetting, you will find it.

As the drain holes are large, the possibility of clogging is weak, but it is useful to look. If the door was treated again, something might have fallen on the place of the drain holes.
08.05.2020 21:06 # 5
ORhun53
I started to disassemble the car, the felt behind the left taillight got torn from the torn light, and the water inside the taillight.
I will also share other situations I find.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”