Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

vehicle failure to take off

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:08 # 1
nkk8571
Hello to everyone,

I have a peugeot 206 2003 model (LPG) automatic vehicle.

When I run my car without using it for a long time (4-5 hours and above), regardless of summer or winter, when I take my car to D, it moves but it moves forward and backward. it accelerates very little and the gas bursts and throws forward as if it is stuck somewhere. If I press the brake without this explosion (even though I go very slowly) it can bounce as if it bounced two or three times. I do not have any trouble if I wait for the vehicle to warm up (ten minutes in winter - five minutes in summer).

Thank you in advance for your help.
08.05.2020 20:08 # 2
sonerkyl
teacher, first of all, I would like to have the coils and spark plugs checked. When was the last time the gearbox oil and filter changed. No gearbox solenoid valves have changed the vehicle.
08.05.2020 20:08 # 3
nkk8571
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] My teacher first of all, I have the coil and spark plugs checked. When was the last time the gearbox oil and filter changed. No gearbox solenoid valves have been replaced by the vehicle. [/ QUOTE]

My master has been in it for a long time, I don't have to change the gearbox oil, but if I heat the engine and set off, I have no problems.
08.05.2020 20:08 # 4
sonerkyl
As I said first, my teacher had the coils and spark plugs checked. When oxidation occurs, this misfire occurs generally.
08.05.2020 20:08 # 5
talip206
90 percent bobbins. It happened to me too, especially in rainy weather, it was making gases intermittently. He ate gas for a second, not a second. It got better when it got warm. The coil holds two screws, unscrew it, remove its socket. There are plastics at the end of the coil, take them out. If there is oxidation, rust, the coil is defective.

http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=41099&pn=1&title=yagmurlu-havada-soguk-motorda-gaz-yememe-titr Game talip206 2017-01-16 19:22:55
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”