Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Vehicle Drowning and Mechanic Understanding

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 16:59 # 1
heavci
My friends vehicle 2002 model 106 Qs and above there are no tubes. When he suddenly got in and out of the car two nights ago, the same intensity engine flashed in my fault light and repeated it several times. It was the morning, I got up, started the engine and my fault light went on for a while and went out. I went to the mechanic and he said that my problem should be solved at that time that he had to do operations like butterfly, spark plug cleaning, carbon clean. Well, we said thank you. It made these operations for about 1 hour. I started the car, went and started to avoid the uphill gas and kicking. I went back right away and said we will replace the spark plugs. (The spark plugs we cleaned in the account half an hour ago). All right, thank you. We changed again when returning home again, but with less intensity. I'm back again. We went on a test drive and didn't drown, your car said normal. I passed, while I was stepping on the steering wheel and the gas, I feel it drowned, but I could not tell the master about my problem. Anyway, I said I'm doing very delusional. On the way to the hospital in the morning, I stopped at the lights and when I got up, the car did the same thing and did not eat gas (although I pumped the gas a few times). 15 minutes later he did the same again. Moreover, it is suddenly speeding up as if it is cutting normal gas now and then suddenly there is a turbo while it is normal. I went back this morning to the master again and he said to me "your car is normal, you don't know how to use it, you use it at a little low speed, before you change your exhaust, your car is such beautiful, come after the feast" . Anyway, I extended it a lot, but sorry ... If there is someone or someone who can really cure my problem, I would be very happy to recommend someone you know. Why my problem may be caused ...
08.05.2020 16:59 # 2
koliva
The first thing to do is find out why the engine fault light is on. Connect your vehicle to the computer and write down the error codes (not their description) and share them here.
08.05.2020 16:59 # 3
heavci
[QUOTE = koliva] The first thing to do is find out why the engine fault light is on. Connect your vehicle to the computer and write down the error codes (not the explanations) and share them here.
[/ QUOTE]

that person has mastered it and gave an error with the catalytic converter. He said this would fix his actions ... "Angry"
08.05.2020 16:59 # 4
heavci
I guess P0427 or P0437 was the error code "Ouch"
08.05.2020 16:59 # 5
heavci
is there any idea or suggestion yahu & nbsp; "Cry"
08.05.2020 16:59 # 6
koliva
They need to try deleting the error from the computer and then go back to the test drive. If the same error code appears, then the necessary actions are taken. Did this error exist alone or were there other error codes?
08.05.2020 16:59 # 7
heavci
[QUOTE = koliva] They need to try deleting the error from the computer and then return to the test run. If the same error code appears, then the necessary actions are taken. Did this error exist alone or were there other error codes? [/ QUOTE]

this was the only one ... let's see if there is a data peugeot in the masque after the feast, I hope I'll get a solution, I will ride with peace of mind, otherwise the authorized service roads appeared to me
heavci 2012-08-16 20:38:26
08.05.2020 16:59 # 8
g4m0w3r
hi friend I have xs in me too I have a few problems in my car. The second problem is that the vehicle is stationed in the gasoline and the tube. The second problem is that there is a speed-cut sensor, change it. .
08.05.2020 16:59 # 9
ygtgold
[QUOTE = heavci] My friends tool 2002 model 106 Qs and above there are no tubes. When he suddenly got in and out of the car two nights ago, the same intensity engine flashed in my fault light and repeated it several times. It was the morning, I got up, started the engine and my fault light went on for a while and went out. I went to the mechanic and he said that my problem should be solved at that time that he had to do operations like butterfly, spark plug cleaning, carbon clean. Well, we said thank you. It made these operations for about 1 hour. I started the car, went and started to avoid the uphill gas and kicking. I went back right away and said we will replace the spark plugs. (The spark plugs we cleaned in the account half an hour ago). All right, thank you. We changed again when returning home again, but with less intensity. I'm back again. We went on a test drive and didn't drown, your car said normal. I passed, while I was stepping on the steering wheel and the gas, I feel it drowned, but I could not tell the master about my problem. Anyway, I said I'm doing very delusional. On the way to the hospital in the morning, I stopped at the lights and when I got up, the car did the same thing and did not eat gas (although I pumped the gas a few times). 15 minutes later he did the same again. Moreover, it is suddenly speeding up as if it is cutting normal gas now and then suddenly there is a turbo while it is normal. I went back to the master again this morning and he said to me "your car is normal, you don't know how to use it, you are using it at a little low speed, change your exhaust before, your car is so beautiful, come after the feast" . Anyway, I extended it a lot, but sorry ... If there is someone or someone who can really cure my problem, I would be very happy to recommend someone you know. My problem may be caused by ...
[/ QUOTE] & nbsp; The best thing to do with your vehicle is to explode that modified enemy repairer with oak wood =)))
08.05.2020 16:59 # 10
turkuaz55
me too similar to it & nbsp; had been run & nbsp; masters & nbsp; very cost & nbsp; I've had (close to 5 billion) & nbsp; problem & nbsp; only & nbsp; the hose is slightly torn and from here & nbsp; air intake & nbsp; so your car's & nbsp; drowning
made 140 lira
I don't know & nbsp; turbo in your car & nbsp; Do you have my car was 407
bol & nbsp; sans ....
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”