Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

vehicle drains water

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:49 # 1
aemermer
hello guys,
& nbsp;
my trouble is that the engine water of the vehicle is constantly flowing out. Yesterday, after ramping about 15 km (always in 1 and 2 gears), under the vehicle & nbsp; I saw water flowing. engine water is constantly flowing from the hose at the outlet side of the engine to the ground. I just need to fill the water tank and start the vehicle for the water to flow. all the water flows to the ground. What is the solution to this? Do you think this is only because of the hose burst. or is the gasket burned out?
& nbsp;
I would appreciate if you help
08.05.2020 16:49 # 2
beveta
leak leak in the existing vehicle, if the top cover gasket has burned, it leans more than water by leaking car oil or leaking it from the gaskets ... first take it to a master you have to do, even if you look again, the worst possibility is to change both of the lower or upper hoses ... it may have been rotten ... it happened to me in the past period ... if my harsh exploded, you couldn't even go 1.5 km or even 1.5 km ... days ...
Reviews
08.05.2020 16:49 # 3
tigerland
go to the service and show it to me. It may be a hose. There may be a circulation log. Show me now I think
08.05.2020 16:49 # 4
feline
not an air conditioner water, just an idea when flowing from something like a room hose
08.05.2020 16:49 # 5
falan
the same situation happened to me .. I did not care about the situation, I was adding water and continuing .. finally we burned the gasket .. 550 TL cost
08.05.2020 16:49 # 6
aemermer
[QUOTE = beveta] leak leak leaks by burning the car oil or leaking it from the gaskets if the top cover gasket is burned in the current vehicle ... first take it to a master you have to do, the worst possibility is to replace both of the lower or upper hoses ... Look at the evacuation plugs on the block side, it may have been rotten ... it had happened to me in the past period ... if my harsh had exploded, you couldn't even go 1.5 km, but even 1.5 km ... .. have a good day ...

[/ QUOTE]
as far as I can see (I had to lie under the engine) flowing around the clamp. When the vehicle does not work, it does not have a problem, but when I start and shut it down, all the water flows from the bottom until it is empty. I will take it to the master tomorrow, but I will have to go 10 km. I hope there will be no problem or not ...
08.05.2020 16:49 # 7
toga406
Actually, you have a very simple problem. If you find a good master, he will do it right away, but the services are not immediately available.
08.05.2020 16:50 # 8
aemermer
metal pipe at the engine outlet drilled. & nbsp; They changed ...
08.05.2020 16:50 # 9
ibrahim YILDIZAK
let's say you get ripped off cheap & nbsp; "Smile"
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”