Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Vehicle Does Not Stop When Removing The Ignition.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:03 # 1
manavgatside
Hello friends
& nbsp; 206 x-line 2005 otm. I have a vehicle km 70000 vehicle P when I bought the brake and the lights are on even if I remove the ignition the car continues to work. if I take my foot off the brake, stop it, or turn off the lights. If I turn the ignition while the vehicle is in N, it stops. there is not the slightest malfunction they have connected to the computer. The masters checked the entire installation to see if there was a leak, and not until the hearings of the lights. Anybody come across such a situation?
while the vehicle is in the tube. There is an explosion sound coming from exhaust or engine once a week but it is not a loud sound. sometimes when I stop at the lights, when I continue on the road again, the misfire does not eat gas, sometimes it stops. & nbsp; but this is a very rare situation. Whenever I take it to the master, he says sell the car to me, and the car has no problem. When I had the tube connected to a computer, there was not the slightest problem in him. awaits your help, thank you. & nbsp;
manavgatside 2012-09-25 02:10:58
08.05.2020 17:03 # 2
ahmetismet
maybe it is a software problem?
08.05.2020 17:03 # 3
manavgatside
they couldn't see it was software. there was not the slightest problem on the computers they connected & nbsp;
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”