Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Vehicle Does Not Stop

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:09 # 1
moschino
Hello Friends,

The problem that many of you are experiencing is that your vehicle is stopping on the way. However, the opposite of my case is that, I bought the car 5 cm on Saturday. I went to the electrician the next day and he said that there was a problem with the battery charge lamp and that the problem was caused by the broken cable in the installation. Then he pulled a mobile cable from the charger and put it inside the fuse box. And he told me that for a few days I would have no problem managing it like this. div>
When I try again later today, I switch off the ignition, remove the key, but the car still does not stop. 1. & nbsp; I put it in gear The car stops when it moves about 30 cm. Why do you think the problem may be caused?

VEHICLE 206XR 2000 model gasoline 1.4
08.05.2020 17:09 # 2
moschino
No one knows friends? & Nbsp;
They say that what's going on in my brain is the end of the movement. Maybe this is my first thing?
08.05.2020 17:09 # 3
phoenix.1905
I heard it for the first time .. I hope there are those who know and we will be informed .. Get well soon. Hope it is not serious.
08.05.2020 17:09 # 4
Barut
I've never heard of anything like that, the electrician has tampered with something.
08.05.2020 17:09 # 5
GiTaRRa
Don't let my friend play with the contact cables, this is the first time I've heard this electrician
08.05.2020 17:09 # 6
moschino
I went back this morning, looked again,
Because the lamp was not lit, a new cable was pulled from the charging dynamo to the instrument panel with the thought that there might be a problem with the cable, then I stopped it in such a way that I tried it.
br>
Now those who will look at the wiring of the vehicle will go through it again according to it, & nbsp;

Also, a new problem has been added and now the KM clock does not work. I'm going normally on the road but km indicator doesn't even move offffffffff offffffffffff
08.05.2020 17:09 # 7
AYKUTCERIT
[QUOTE = tanerfiliz] Hello Friends,

The problem that most of you are experiencing is that your vehicle is stopping on the way. However, the opposite of my case is,
I lowered the car by 5 cm on Saturday, then I left the car's battery over half an hour without using it. I went to the electrician the next day and he said that there was a problem with the battery charge lamp and that the problem was caused by the broken cable in the installation. Then he pulled a mobile cable from the charger and put it inside the fuse box. And he told me that for a few days I would have no problem managing it like this. & Nbsp;

Then I started the car, turned off the ignition but the car continued to work without stopping. DIV>
When I try again later today, I switch off the ignition, remove the key, but the car still does not stop. 1. & nbsp; I shift into gear when the car moves about 30 cm stops the car
But this only happens at the first start, so before we start.

Why do you think the problem may be caused?

VEHICLE 206XR 2000 model gasoline 1.4
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
& nbsp;
Ignition the outgoing electricity is not interrupted. When you turn off the ignition, there should be no electricity in IGN (ignition) ignition switch of the ignition switch, if there is electricity to the spark plugs, the engine will not stop. Another source of this problem is the ignition relay. The two have to be checked.
It is inconvenient to remove the battery while the engine is running. It is more convenient to remove the ignition coil fuse to stop it.
& nbsp;
GET PAST ...... SAHIN PEUGEOT SPARE PARTS 0216 631 10 80

08.05.2020 17:09 # 8
moschino
[QUOTE = AYKUTCERİT] [QUOTE = tanerfiliz] Hello Friends, I am sure that most of you have experienced that your vehicle is stopping on the way. However, the opposite of my case is that I lowered the car by 5 cm on Saturday, and then the battery of the vehicle ran out without using half an hour. I went to the electrician the next day and he said that there was a problem with the battery charge lamp and that the problem was caused by the broken cable in the installation. Then he pulled a mobile cable from the charger and put it inside the fuse box. And he told me that for a few days I would not have a problem that I could manage it that way. Then I started the car, turned off the ignition, but the car continued to work without stopping. When I try again later today, I switch off the ignition, remove the key, but the car still does not stop. I engage 1st gear when the car moves about 30 cm, but the car stops. But this only happens at the time of the first start. Why do you think the problem may be caused? VEHICLE 206XR 2000 model gasoline 1.4 [/ QUOTE] The electricity to the ignition is not interrupted. When you turn off the ignition, there should be no electricity in IGN (ignition) ignition switch of the ignition switch, if there is electricity to the spark plugs, the engine will not stop. Another source of this problem is the ignition relay. The two have to be checked. It is better to disassemble the ignition coil fuse to stop the battery while the engine is running. GET PAST ...... SAHIN PEUGEOT SPARE PARTS 0216 631 10 80 [/ QUOTE] Thanks for the answer ... It is likely that it will recover when the original cable is removed, but now the KM clock does not work. Why could it be?
08.05.2020 17:09 # 9
AYKUTCERIT
[QUOTE = tanerfiliz] [QUOTE = AYKUTCERİT] [QUOTE = tanerfiliz] Hello Friends, I am sure that most of you have experienced that your vehicle will stop when you travel. However, the opposite of my case is that I lowered the car by 5 cm on Saturday, and then the battery of the vehicle ran out without using half an hour. I went to the electrician the next day and he said that there was a problem with the battery charge lamp and that the problem was caused by the broken cable in the installation. Then he pulled a mobile cable from the charger and put it inside the fuse box. And he told me that for a few days I would not have a problem that I could manage it that way. Then I started the car, turned off the ignition, but the car continued to work without stopping. When I try again later today, I switch off the ignition, remove the key, but the car still does not stop. I engage 1st gear when the car moves about 30 cm, but the car stops. But this only happens at the time of the first start. Why do you think the problem may be caused? VEHICLE 206XR 2000 model gasoline 1.4 [/ QUOTE] I REQUEST .... OUR OCCUPATION ... THE SENSOR OF THE KM SENSOR MAY BE AFFECTED. The electricity to the ignition is not interrupted. When you turn off the ignition, there should be no electricity in IGN (ignition) ignition switch of the ignition switch, if there is electricity to the spark plugs, the engine will not stop. Another source of this problem is the ignition relay. The two have to be checked. It is better to disassemble the ignition coil fuse to stop the battery while the engine is running. GET PAST ...... SAHIN PEUGEOT SPARE PARTS 0216 631 10 80 [/ QUOTE] Thanks for the answer ... It is likely that it will recover when the original cable is removed, but now the KM clock does not work. Why could he be? [/ QUOTE]
08.05.2020 17:09 # 10
Utku can
Dude, I have a problem in my head. When the ignition is turned down, my car does not stop. I have 2000 model 206.
08.05.2020 17:09 # 11
moschino
hello.

As I mentioned, my battery lamp was not lit, the electrician pulled the mobile because he could not find the original cable.
was due to this. I took the original cable, got it fixed, there was a break in the original cable.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”