Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Vehicle Does Not Start (SOLVED)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:33 # 1
OguzhanKucuk61
Video Link

I was driving the vehicle during the day. I parked and ran there was no problem. When I left the park about 1-2 hours ago, it was just like in the video. I ran it by hitting it. When I come home and park. I said I'll try again. It was the same again, it wasn't working. A click sound comes when I hit it. I do not understand what is relay sound? What's the problem
I made a video link to explain my problem clearly. I'm waiting for your help.
oguzhankucuk61 2017-11-06 23:33:16
08.05.2020 20:33 # 2
sonerkyl
Oğuzhan check the starter fuse and let me take a look at the starter motor and try it like that came to me from the starter motor
08.05.2020 20:33 # 3
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] oguzhan check the starter motor fuse and let me take a look at the starter motor and try it like that came to me from the starter motor [/ QUOTE]

Where is the engine motor insurance bro?
How do I know if there is a problem with insurance?
Where is the starter head?
Could it be starter coal, brother?
Thank you for your interest Soner brother
08.05.2020 20:33 # 4
mhmtaydgdu09
If you are sure of the integrity of the battery, a check bolt may have loosened and released over time to the electrical cable to the starter. If the charger does not work, it may not start the battery as it does not charge the battery. If the battery lamp turns off when you start, the battery is discharged. But when you start the starter, if the battery lamp does not go out and there is no sound from the starter motor, you should check the cable coming to the starter dynamo.
08.05.2020 20:33 # 5
OguzhanKucuk61
I will check it. Thanks
08.05.2020 20:33 # 6
sonerkyl
I think I couldn't see it in the diagram, or I have a spike name.
08.05.2020 20:33 # 7
OguzhanKucuk61
I showed it to the electrician today. He measured the battery, said normal. He said there is not much deviation in the voltage. He said it could be a starter. "We'd better see the problem," he said. He said nothing like that, if there is a problem, you call
08.05.2020 20:33 # 8
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = mhmtaydgdu09] If you are sure of the integrity of the battery, a check bolt may have loosened and released to the starter motor cable over time. If the charger does not work, it may not start the battery as it does not charge the battery. If the battery lamp turns off when you press the starter, the battery is discharged. But when you start the starter, if the battery lamp does not go out and there is no sound from the starter motor, you should check that there is a certain problem in the cable coming to the starter dynamo. [/ QUOTE]
@sonerkyl
The battery lamp does not go out when I start. We have found that the problem is not from the battery and battery today. He was like this. We tried to start the vehicle by reinforcing it from the vehicle via the battery jumper cable. It didn't work again. From here we concluded that there is no problem with the battery or the charger. I do not know if it is a wrong conclusion, but I think if the battery was dead and the dynamo was not charging, it would be supplemented. Then we called a master and he said he could be in the starter dynasty for around 250 ₺ and said the problem would be solved. If the coals were also exhausted, the price could rise. Is the price normal?
I also had ferrari horn. The fuse had blown. The master said that the fuse was cut because the ampere was higher than the normal horn, and we installed a 30 amp fuse. Did it cause a horn to this situation? Could it be related? How many amps is the original horn fuse?
08.05.2020 20:33 # 9
Ufuk_64
Oğuzhan actually did not try anything, the same thing happened to us, I did not reinforce it, I disconnected the poles of the opposite side, I tried to call it again. I guess you are a trabzon, there is a serious master who looks at the pug vehicles in the industry opposite the bus station. When asking the address, ask the peugeot master serdar, you can ask the auto nuri as well.
08.05.2020 20:33 # 10
Ufuk_64
I'm making a correction, I would try to disassemble the polar pole of my vehicle, not the polar pole of the other side.
08.05.2020 20:33 # 11
OguzhanKucuk61
Thank you, I am in Trabzon, my teacher. I'll see the master you said.
I had the battery measured by the electrician. He said that the battery is not very strong, but I can not say anything from the battery. Frankly, I don't want to waste for nothing. I'll take it tomorrow. Let's see what happens.
08.05.2020 20:33 # 12
pusutr
Probably the problem with the starter motor. I suggest you do not go to the repair way and replace it with the original in the service.
08.05.2020 20:33 # 13
ggitaristt
Brother probably the starter coal or its connections .. But before you go to the mechanic, you should check if there is insurance in the starter. For more money, the guys change the charcoal.
08.05.2020 20:33 # 14
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = pusutr] Probably the problem with the starter motor. I suggest you do not go to the repair way and replace it with the original in the service.
[/ QUOTE]

They talked about very high prices for the starter motor or I remember it wrong
08.05.2020 20:33 # 15
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = ggitaristt] Brother probably the starter coal or its connections .. But before you go to the mechanic, you should check if there is insurance in the starter. For more money, the guys change the coal without burning for more money.
[/ QUOTE]

You are very right, hodja. You have to be conscious, they are the man. The master I was looking for approached with the suspicion that he could be a coal and starter dynamo.
When he goes, he also checks the connections.
By the way, I had to get out of the city by car today. I had to go without going to industry. When I park, with the intention of parking on flat ground or downhill. I had to knock off just one time inside the 5-6 contacts closing and opening. He took all the other anthems smoothly in one go. I can not understand, what does it take to get it in between?
08.05.2020 20:33 # 16
pusutr
[QUOTE = OguzhanKucuk61] [QUOTE = pusutr] It is probably a problem with the starter motor. I suggest you do not go to the repair way and replace it with the original in the service.
[/ QUOTE]

They talked about very high prices for the starter motor or do I remember it wrong [/ QUOTE]
Two years ago they asked for 120 TL to be repaired. In the service, I gave 280 TL including the original exchange workmanship. Now it is better to stay on the 400th road.

http://www.peugeotmarket.com/peugeot-206-14-hdı-mars-motoru-orjınal,pr-1127.html
08.05.2020 20:33 # 17
ggitaristt
When the coals are finished, it makes contact in certain positions. When not starting, try to move the car slightly and move it out (ie the flywheel gear should change slightly).
08.05.2020 20:33 # 18
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = ggitaristt] It makes contact in certain positions while the coals are running. Try to move the car a little bit when it is not getting started (ie flywheel gear should change slightly) ..
[/ QUOTE]

I'm doing as you said, teacher. There is no need for it to accelerate to hit it. It gets very comfortable starting with light motion. This is just a sign of coal running out. Could there be a problem with dynamism?
08.05.2020 20:33 # 19
ggitaristt
I said coal non-contact, because if there is a gear or something, a noise sounds, it draws a lot of current, lights go out in the car, lights do not react to the starter pressure in your car, so there is contactlessness.

When the car moves a little, the rotor between the coals also moves, the coals touch a little.

As a result, the coals will be removed and looked, maybe the spring has loosened, but if it is not expensive, it will be renewed so that it will not be opened again and will not be charged.
08.05.2020 20:33 # 20
OguzhanKucuk61
Click sound is coming. A subtle voice. When the inner lights turn off, they turn to the starter position. It burns when you leave it back
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”