Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

vehicle does not go on gas

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:30 # 1
ismail ozdemir
I ran the car yesterday, there was no problem, I warmed it, then switched to LPG, then I bought it, I started to kick it before I pulled my foot from the brake, it was like it was going to stop, then I bought it again. no problem? There was a kicking in the moment when the gas went from gas to gas for 1 month.
08.05.2020 16:30 # 2
Ali
There is a problem with the lpg fuel system. You should go to the Lpg authorized service.
08.05.2020 16:30 # 3
dukenukem82
One or both of the lpg injectors may be troubling, & nbsp; lpg may be taken from the bad place, the injectors may be clogged with dirt. Possibilities go to the very service, but they're probably injectors. dukenukem82 2012-01-02 14:43:04
08.05.2020 16:30 # 4
ismail ozdemir
yes i bought gas from 1.89 then did it :)
08.05.2020 16:30 # 5
tigerland
don't come to the gas :))
08.05.2020 16:30 # 6
ismail ozdemir
yesterday evening, I got into the car to go to the bio, I ran it, I said let me see the experience, I bought it, there is no problem with the gas, I went, I came, I did not have a problem where I will go, thank God I think it has improved :)
08.05.2020 16:30 # 7
dukenukem82
Empty the tank and get gas from a clean place. The men who had my injector malfunction took me 1.5 months because of the dirty gas with the injected injector, now thank God.
08.05.2020 16:30 # 8
ismail ozdemir

How was the problem with you, you said injector failure?

08.05.2020 16:30 # 9
math_sevko
[QUOTE = ismail özdemir] I started the car yesterday evening, there was no problem, I warmed it, then it went to lpg, then I bought it, it was like it would stop kicking before I pulled my foot from the brake. I bought gasoline, I run it again, there is no problem with gas? I already had a kicking, as soon as it went from gas to gas for 1 month, the vehicle was not full of gas, it did it yesterday, but there was no problem with gas. What causes the leak? (Reviews
08.05.2020 16:30 # 10
KirmiziSeytan
Friends, when I put the car in the park, there was no problem, I got out of the house at noon and stepped on my car. I had a misfire. You had trouble with this misfire. But this problem persisted even when I got up. My mind came out as a gearbox or something. When it comes to 4000 or something, it starts kicking, but it started to work like massey tractors, which we know when I left it to idle or idle. lira they gave the gift and sent off, thanks to the house, I came to the house, our red devil is not working like a clock, it works like a clock or even came to my mind just came out, i wandered, no problem, the money I will give to the service went to the state, you will understand :)) sleep if you can sleep ibo aahhh ah :))) < editıd> K The Red Devil 2012-05-07 04:05:32
08.05.2020 16:30 # 11
dukenukem82
You can look at the coil if it does it again and again :)

Injector failure can say that the injector is not able to perform its duty and misfire and engine misfire as if it is working with 3 cylinders. Of course, the problem does not continue with gasoline special to LPG.
08.05.2020 16:30 # 12
math_sevko
[QUOTE = dukenukem82] Get past it, you can look at the coil if it does it again :)

Injector failure can not perform its duty and affect the ignition and engine misfire as if it is working with 3 cylinders. Of course, the problem does not continue on gasoline, special for LPG.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”