Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Vehicle Didn't Start After Pressure Pad Change

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
03.03.2022 20:28 # 1
Ahmettscii
Selamun aleykum. My car is pejo 206 1.6 petrol lpg.
Friends, I have been in trouble. The pressure pad is finished and I took the car to the familiar master. While disassembling the gearbox, the old master closed the screws with welding, our master welded them, unscrewed those screws, removed the pressure lining and changed the pressure lining. While putting the gearbox oil, the oil overflowed, he washed the area with water to clean the oil, then he collected the car, but the car did not start. The handle is solid, the car does not start after applying pressure.
There is no electricity to the trip computer, the radio, the left turn signal bulb and the gas fuel switch.
The electrician looked at the electrical installation, but there is no breakage, no oxide or anything. sound, probably the engine brain.
However, my question is this. This car was solid, until it came to the repair shop, as usual, there was no problem with the brain and the car. Whatever happened, it happened after the pressure pad change. Please help.
03.03.2022 22:33 # 2
Bi_ince
There is nothing to help, if the master is honest, he will give it to you, he can also make the car from bsi
04.03.2022 00:06 # 3
Ahmettscii

Here's the problem, the electrician says the bsi and electrical wiring is OK.
04.03.2022 00:18 # 4
dmax
My teacher, go to a good master with the person you have done, and the problem will be detected, if the problem is due to the operation made by the friend who changed the pad, he has to bear the cost.
04.03.2022 18:06 # 5
sonerkyl
Is the welding process on the vehicle electrical or oxygen source? Have the fuses been checked in the fuse box? Is there power to the sockets? It is possible that there was a promle in the engine compartment fuse box or there is no other option.
04.03.2022 22:02 # 6
Ahmettscii

I don't know how it was welded, but engine unit, lpg unit, lpg switch, signal bulbs, tape recorder, trip computer, odometer were damaged. I had them done, no problem. In addition, the battery was not inserted during welding. Even though the battery is not installed, I don't understand how this happened
07.03.2022 11:11 # 7
sonerkyl
The deterioration of all these parts is caused by the master, my teacher. Possibly the terminal may have stopped close to the cowling while welding was being done. Otherwise, there is no other explanation, unfortunately, a workmanship error. get well soon
07.03.2022 14:49 # 8
Ahmettscii

The vehicle does not turn on the fan now, there is no electricity to the fan and the temperature sensor. They made his mother cry, my teacher. Such masters will make him go mad.
08.03.2022 16:03 # 9
sonerkyl
There are no words to say, unfortunately, sir. Ermm
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”