Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Vehicle computer does not connect

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
23.09.2020 09:59 # 1
Bil_muh
The vehicle was 206 1.4 petrol 2005 model, after the steering wheel was changed, the airbag fault light turned on. I showed it to 2-3 places, but they could not connect to the brain of the vehicle, the installation and brain renewal are required, he said, the last place I met. What could be the cause of the problem, the tool is the first time I have tried the connection work in 6 months.
23.09.2020 21:05 # 2
talip206
There is a brown socket under the steering wheel when you remove the cover. Generally, that socket loosens or comes off during this kind of plug and play work. Airbag light may come on because of it. The other possibility is that if the airbag wrapper was placed incorrectly while changing the wheel, it broke off when turning the steering wheel. Not every device can be connected to the brain. If you find the original pp2000 device, it will be connected. When I go to the repair shops, if the original device is not available, some of them are out of context. They are experimenting on a few devices and it connects.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”