Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Veee LPG Conversion ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:13 # 1
coolpixsem
Star
Hello friends;

Finally, thanks to the help of Cecoli, I converted my vehicle (2000 Qs) to LPG. I wanted to share some information. I had the ATT brand LPG kit. I paid the 990 TL credit card in 10 installments. It took about 3-3.5 hours to install the kit. I had it done at the conversion station.3 people worked on my car and it was a very careful study.It even thought that the small cable parts were cleaned in my car. I was told that the first maintenance would be done free of charge after 1000 km, and after 10000 km, 50 TL fee will be cleaned (the filters will be replaced) and the calibration will be done in the pictures (filters will be changed). LPG, which catches my eye, has a tremor in the transition from gasoline to LPG. In this case, they said that it is normal.

I couldn't put the pictures so the pictures are here

I coolpixse 2011-04-01 16:54:05
08.05.2020 15:13 # 2
Guests

Let's say good luck here :))

08.05.2020 15:13 # 3
F-Eren
good luck, let's see
08.05.2020 15:13 # 4
Guests
I am thinking of having an atiker this month
08.05.2020 15:13 # 5
106_arts
I was hungry from the atiker, I had 106la, and the mother of the car made it fly.
08.05.2020 15:13 # 6
Guests
good luck my brother bye use it, you got help from somebody who understands this job Embarrassed
Don't forget to share the fuel values :)))
08.05.2020 15:13 # 7
Guests
[QUOTE = 106_arts] I had my cougar put on 106, I got the mother of the car blown the mother of the car, I got it at the biggest dealer of Ankara [/ QUOTE]
cool from the weapon
08.05.2020 15:13 # 8
106_arts
[QUOTE = ose307] [QUOTE = 106_arts] I put the car on the wagon from the wiper to 106, I got the mother of the car blown at the biggest dealer of Ankara [/ QUOTE]
cool from the weapon
[/ QUOTE]
atiker is not a quality product. I had brc for 2 years, I did not even go to make adjustments for 2 years
08.05.2020 15:13 # 9
Guests
[QUOTE = 106_arts] [QUOTE = ose307] [QUOTE = 106_arts] I put the mother of the car on the car from the wagon to the 106, I got it at the biggest wagon dealer of Ankara [/ QUOTE]
cool from the weapon
[/ QUOTE]
atiker is not a quality product. I had brc for 2 years, I did not even go to make adjustments for 2 years
[/ QUOTE]
it is true that you are right in your opinion
08.05.2020 15:13 # 10
motoberk
Gülme Good luck bro, I'm getting used to the trembling thing. When I move the bidet before the car goes to the gas, after the click sounds, the car passes the gas much longer than it is at idle. Did you pay attention to me?
08.05.2020 15:13 # 11
Guests
[QUOTE = 106_arts] I had my cougar put on 106, I got the mother of the car blown the mother of the car, I got it at the biggest dealer of Ankara [/ QUOTE]
Our friend has said it above but I have to repeat ... it's not about waste. master incompetence ....
There are people who are brilliant in brc. read in the gırde forums :))
I do not say this to defend the waste. If the water that is supposed to be known is in the most royal system, leave the brc aside, for example, problems can occur in the prs. he leaves everything from that pain ...
08.05.2020 15:13 # 12
coolpixsem
[QUOTE = motoberk] Gülme Good luck bro, I'm getting used to the trembling thing. When I move the bidet before the car goes to the gas, after the click sounds, the car passes the gas much longer than it is at idle. Did you pay attention to my case? [/ QUOTE]

Well, I did not pay attention, teacher, but I will check it, I will write. Sırıtma
08.05.2020 15:13 # 13
oguzhan29
Good luck, as all your friends wrote, if you write the car model and atiker lpg instead of signing, this will not happen to peugeot, this system will be a nice cover for those who say this system does not fit.
08.05.2020 15:13 # 14
coolpixsem

Hodja, I would be glad if you share what kind of problems you have.
08.05.2020 15:13 # 15
Guests
[QUOTE = motoberk] Gülme Good luck bro, I'm getting used to the trembling thing. When I move the bidet before the car goes to the gas, after the click sounds, the car passes the gas much longer than it is at idle. Did you pay attention to my case? [/ QUOTE]
Safe fast kit is attached to your vehicle. but I had a fast scar on the vehicle of the city. Since the software of the two are different, they may have different features and behave differently. we should not compare with that pain ...
The logic of switching to gas in safe fast kit is different. either when it is falling down to gas or when it is going up. the software has this option. This may happen if you press the gas and not go to the gas. It is very important in the settings made ... get crazy ...
However, when the required values are obtained in the fast scarce, a gas transition is made without any connection with any data. Whether it is falling down or ascending ...
I would like to remind you of the LPG maintenance which is not very important. General control should be done by changing the filter every 10,000 km. this is important both for ensuring the guarantee and for the long life of the system ...
In addition, when the LPG is installed on the engine, the system will work with full stability. nobody can guarantee that. interventions may be required in each system, depending on the situation.
08.05.2020 15:13 # 16
Guests
[QUOTE = coolpixsem] [QUOTE = 106_arts] I had my cougar put on 106, I got the mother of the car blown at the biggest dealer of Ankara [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
You are calm, we are with you :))
08.05.2020 15:13 # 17
coolpixsem
[QUOTE = cecoli] [QUOTE = coolpixsem] [QUOTE = 106_arts] I put the mother of the car on the car from the wagon to the 106, I got it at the biggest wagon dealer of Ankara [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
You are calm, we are with you :))
[/ QUOTE]

Eyw Cem brother, I wouldn't dare you if you weren't yours. Alkış
08.05.2020 15:13 # 18
Guests
what do you mean? :)
08.05.2020 15:13 # 19
mon
I have an atiker in my mind, very good. It is a joke, it burns 15-16 krş mixed to gas. lpg price is around 2.04
08.05.2020 15:13 # 20
motoberk
[QUOTE = cecol of]
Safe fast kit is attached to your vehicle. but I had a fast scar on the vehicle of the city. Since the software of the two are different, they may have different features and behave differently. we should not compare with that pain ...
The logic of switching to gas in safe fast kit is different. either when it is falling down to gas or when it is going up. the software has this option. This may happen if you press the gas and not go to the gas. It is very important in the settings made ... get crazy ...
However, when the required values are obtained in the fast scarce, a gas transition is made without any connection with any data. Whether it is falling down or ascending ...
[/ QUOTE]
Thank you for enlightening them I did not know. Gülme
Page : / 4
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”