Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Valve tappets

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:59 # 1
E.B
Friends, I wish everyone a good evening

1.After about 2-3 months, they have said that the whimper sound coming from the engine is one of the valve thrusters.

2.If these valve thrusters fail, will the car lose power?

3. Finally, what would you recommend me to do, so if I change my oil, would it have any effect or would you want me to try it before I give the vehicle to the service, because the service would cost 1000 TL, and if it was the last question, I would do this in 30-45 days. Did it cause a problem?
08.05.2020 17:59 # 2
muro_60
I do not know how the sound is in you, but it came to my press was making clicks, I changed 1 of them myself, the sound was cut off. You can change some of the oil. You are using very important oil.
08.05.2020 17:59 # 3
muro_60
Let me tell you the presentation is a control similar to the same propellant sound in the sparking of the spark plug came to us. Service engine is disassembled.

08.05.2020 17:59 # 4
Guests
[QUOTE = EB] Friends, I wish everyone a good evening

1.After about 2-3 months, they have said that the whimper sound coming from the engine is one of the valve thrusters.

2.If these valve thrusters fail, will the car lose power?

3. Finally, what would you recommend me to do, so if I change my oil, would it have any effect or would you want me to try it before I give the vehicle to the service, because the service would cost 1000 TL, and if it was the last question, I would do this in 30-45 days. did it cause a problem?

You have not specified the city you are in. If you live in TRNC, I can say that your job is a bit difficult. I did my military service as an ambulance driver in Cyprus. We were sending the ambulance to the service, changing the necessary parts, but they could not do the job properly. After the vehicle went to each service, it would definitely enter the level. The work was done by the soldiers who knew the job. Therefore, considering that the spare parts in Cyprus are 2 times more expensive, 1000 TL invoice brought to you is very normal. All you have to do is find a good master. For this, I think you can get support from the TRNC Regional Manager.
dogan106 2013-10-10 09:34:41
08.05.2020 17:59 # 5
E.B
dear dogan106 evt kibristay as you said, it is very difficult to find a good master here as it is impossible to find a heleki peugeot here: S

Murat Bey at first I thought about spark plugs and changed the last month because at the same time I was living in traction loss but they did not notice any difference. I also use 10w40 castrol

08.05.2020 17:59 # 6
muro_60
Of course the most correct thing is to change all of them, but to find the one that is very costly, if it is low, it means that there is a lot of bad, so the slab setting with the carpet is broken, how many of the sound is broken, how is it understandable, how is a sound just click?
08.05.2020 17:59 # 7
E.B
No, a little bit more of a glazing sound from outside, it sounds normal, but the inner voice sounds like a diesel car. It wasn't past the old performance, while my car is 307 xsi 2.0 petrol.
And I take care of the car very well and I put it into service before the service comes 15-20 days in advance. I do not even remember that I moved without motor heating once in the morning :)
08.05.2020 17:59 # 8
Guests
I wrote specially, brother. Get a view price from the garage .. Murat will get a price from our brother .. compare then .. Allah Kerim ..
08.05.2020 17:59 # 9
elsoberano
In my father's old car (300d) the thrusters were broken in the morning when the engine was cold, it was running jerky when the engine warmed up, it cut off the sound a lot.
08.05.2020 17:59 # 10
muro_60
Well, if you are with me, I will take care of it, but :) My only advice is if you have a complete change in the service, if there is no situation, change it from outside to a master. The reason for not being single-tasted is that the bad one is not fully detected and collected, and then it is not recommended by the master who does not want to re-insert it, so everything from master to night. get over the engine without worrying about a big breakdown,
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”