Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Valve sound in the vehicle

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:05 # 1
Selox
Hi friends. On my 206 1.4 hdi diesel 2003 car there is a voice that I could not solve for 1 month.
Let me start over. One month ago, when the car was thinking, there was a noise, it was kayistan or something, the next day the smell came, I stopped the car and left. I took it to the service with the hammer, the pulley fell to the scattered plastic trigger, and the tire of the trigerin broke the seal.
The car did not work there, adjusted the sentence. 1. At the end of the week, the voice of the valve started to sound. Then the voice went. After a while he came again. When he took some distance, he went again. It has been coming once every 5 days for 1 month.
I doubt the sound setting. Traction and turbo transition time is good. The car that runs very quiet in the turbo is heard in the turbo as soon as that noise is heard. What do you think I'm not trapped?
08.05.2020 20:05 # 2
sonerkyl
The problem may be that the sente setting and the eccentric gear are impaired.
08.05.2020 20:05 # 3
Selox
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] problem sente setting and eccentric gear may be damaged. [/ QUOTE]

Is what we call the Sente tuning sensitive? would you like a fine workshop? So I think there is a slight friction and does it sound from time to time?
Selox 2016-12-20 11:37:36
08.05.2020 20:05 # 4
sonerkyl
Sente setting fine workmanship or good engine master is enough.
08.05.2020 20:05 # 5
Selox
Thanks bro. The master said, so let's look at his synthesis.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”