Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

VALVE EXHAUST EMERGENCY ..

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 17:33 # 1
carewkadir
First of all, hello to everyone. I have 106. I have 2 right and left exhaust exhausts. the voice will come out again. Where can I get this done? What is the price? do you have any acquaintances I live in Istanbul / treasurer.
08.05.2020 17:33 # 2
ZP105
so you can't get it done without breaking the system
either you will make one of the exhausts original, the valve will be in the middle, right click left
or you will put the original and put the valve together. When there is an outlet pipe on the edge of the valve, it will give the air from there and it will cut the sound in its close.
It is impossible to do it without breaking the system because it cuts the sound, what would the sound cut if you do not wear the original muffler?
08.05.2020 17:33 # 3
carewkadir
Hmm.I want myself to sing my exos.
08.05.2020 17:33 # 4
carewkadir
How can I find the tool called slazenger, which is inserted through the head of many exoses? There is 1 piece. 1 more is required.
08.05.2020 17:33 # 5
ZP105
exhausters do
08.05.2020 17:33 # 6
Bunyamin.Kar
Hello, you can't have it done without breaking the exhausts like you said, there is a complete valve exhaust in the exhausters. I bought slazenger exhaust for 100 TL
08.05.2020 17:33 # 7
samet206
[QUOTE = Bünyamin.Kar] Meraba, you can not make the exhausts without breaking the way you said, there is a complete exhaust valve with exhausters, they install it in the car but there is no guarantee, let me say it, I asked for 250 TL, but they did not guarantee how long they could make the mechanism from the wiper motor. think of the rest, so I bought a slazenger exhaust for 100 TL [/ QUOTE]

It was interesting for the first time that they were doing the wiper motor. It was very interesting. I was looking at the exhaust with a valve. Stern Smile
08.05.2020 17:33 # 8
Bunyamin.Kar
[QUOTE = samet206] [QUOTE = Bünyamin.Kar] Meraba, you can not have the exhausts without breaking the way you said, they have a complete valve exhaust in the exhausters, they install it in the car, but they say there is no guarantee, they asked for it, they asked for 250 TL but they made the mechanism from the wiper motor. Think about how long the plastic can withstand heat, so I bought a slazenger exhaust for 100 TL [/ QUOTE]

It was interesting for the first time that they were doing the wiper motor. It was very interesting. I was looking at the exhaust with a valve. Stern Smile
[/ QUOTE]

Yes, they made the opening and closing system from the wiper motor, I learned while talking with the masters in the place where I got the exhaust.
08.05.2020 17:33 # 9
aknakn
I want to apply this exhaust system with valve at 308 cc, but I am afraid that it will interrupt the performance of the vehicle. There is no good performance.
08.05.2020 17:33 # 10
sebnemsaydam
This is a mental problem that disturbs the people around him with the sound that comes out from the exozo, the far eastern religion religion for human-like creatures will be rewarded for these human-like creatures on the bottom line, and the more you will be rewarded to the end of heaven.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”