Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Valeo Product Comes Out in Peugeot Original PSA Box

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
04.03.2022 23:03 # 1
antipollution
Friends, I always have a dilemma about parts.
In the past months, when buying a strap, Dayco was found in the box that said Original PSA, and if you buy the same strap in the dayco box, it would be much more convenient. However, just because of the color, I wasn't sure and I thought that there is a difference, so I wouldn't take a vital risk, so I gave 400 TL more to the original PSA box and preferred the one in the PSA box.

Now, while choosing the Clutch kit, Valeo appears in the box that says

Original PSA. 1.500 TL
Same product is 1.000 TL in Valeo box

I looked and couldn't see any difference. I mean, it just seemed like Psa was selling it to us by putting it in the original box. Or is there necessarily a difference?
06.03.2022 08:50 # 2
tsufrankwoli
I know that extra testing is done on the original equipment, other than that, the product is the same, my teacher. You can use disc linings, pressure linings, radiators, etc. brands, but I think there is no need to risk the belt.
07.03.2022 11:25 # 3
sonerkyl
The products produced for the companies are of better quality at the 1st click. However, keep in mind that they do not give any guarantee for all original products installed outside of the service. so choose quality oem manufacturers and do not have any warranty problems. There will be no problem, sir. It will not be a problem for you to buy it in the valeo box. Get peace of mind about quality and don't buy eyebolts. You can choose valeo-sachs and luk for brake linings.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”