Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

V-belt problem ..

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:27 # 1
Sofokless
Good night to everyone.
Guys, I have a problem with my v-belt. I just replaced the V-belt and tensioner ball (because it makes a sound ...). 2 days later, the v-belt that I had newly worn was torn from Ankara while returning to Istanbul. When I broke it, I got it installed But after he returned from Ankara, he started to make a noise again and broke off an hour ago. These two ruptures occurred approximately 600km after the new belt was installed. Why does the belt always break? I swear it made me crazy. The master I had the first strap on did not understand why ... a help please. I'm sleepy.
08.05.2020 21:27 # 2
yavuzhkaya
Master not only tension ball but also air conditioner compressor charger and steering pump take care of connected pulleys either distribute ball or skew in pulleys.
I have happened to me before I have 206 1.4HDi car changed the steering pump pulley and the problem was solved.
08.05.2020 21:27 # 3
Sofokless
I looked at the pulleys at the first break. They said something does not appear then. I'll go soon, I'll get the car. Let's go to the auto industry. They said there is a master of Bitane. They said the flea of your heat. Let's show him.
08.05.2020 21:27 # 4
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. burr etc. in the coffers as our friend said. If there is any disintegration in the bearings, it will wobble, causing the belt to break.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”