Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

v-belt is broken

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:18 # 1
Onur
On the way to the road, I opened the air conditioner and the sound started to come out from the belt. I turned it on again after 5 km, the battery charge lamp came on, the steering wheel got heavier, we saw that the belt was broken: ((It is close to the timing, be you, do not neglect the maintenance, even the small things cause problems.
08.05.2020 14:18 # 2
SUPERMAN
get past, when i turn on the air conditioner, there is a noise from apricot but i don't understand frankly
08.05.2020 14:18 # 3
vbmaster
Brother, if there is a sound, look at God, it will cause a problem in an opposite place.
08.05.2020 14:18 # 4
Onur
Thank you, I think it is not worth being infamous for the 20 lira belt in my mind.
08.05.2020 14:18 # 5
EK-6
The V-belt could pull the Trigger out and tear it off.You would say goodbye to your engine at the moment.
08.05.2020 14:18 # 6
vbmaster
Brother, I saw a car in the timing jumper, I said hoot in the industry, or if it skipped a few teeth, would it fail? It was over 2 thousand :) It is not believable, it is really broken everywhere :) May Allah not show it to anyone ...
08.05.2020 14:18 # 7
hasimayaz

humans do not show the possibility of the timing belt to the alternator belt, however it must change every 60,000. Whereas, people remember the alternator belt with the calculation of the timing change as soon as the timing changes.

Visual and manual control is very simple. Take a few seconds to check your belt while checking the oil of your vehicle. Be sure to check for cracks or noises from the tension ball. Recently, I took a look at the tensioner ball in Antalya. I immediately bought and replaced the ball set and strap. 15 minutes Didn't take a total of 2 balls a belt cost 90 pounds, it is better to break at an unexpected time.
Get well soon, Honor, may Allah hide from it.
08.05.2020 14:18 # 8
vbmaster
What happens if our teacher alternator belt breaks, what should we do?
08.05.2020 14:18 # 9
EK-6
If the alternator belt breaks, first turn off everything that consumes all the electricity in your car. The tape is like light air conditioner. When it breaks or exits, the car does not charge the new one instead of the battery. You have no time.
08.05.2020 14:18 # 10
Guests
If the alternator breaks, the vehicle does not charge and the belt is related to the fan and the air conditioner engine and the timing are in a very different place.
08.05.2020 14:18 # 11
muhlisoz
Get well soon
08.05.2020 14:18 # 12
Guests
alternator belt, meanwhile, knocked down pump is the system that runs the pump prevents the temperature from rising
08.05.2020 14:18 # 13
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = vbmaster] My teacher, what happens if our alternator belt breaks, God enclosure is broken, what should we do? [/ QUOTE]
Engine taillight lights, hydraulic pump, air conditioner, alternator do not work. You will safely pull to the right and summon the hammer without hurrying. If you have a tendency and spare belt, you can empty the back ball and attach the new belt, paying attention to the direction of the belt rotation. As in the timing, the sentence position is out of the question. If the vehicle is not automatically tensioned, it gets a little difficult.
When it breaks, it can rarely throw the timing cents with a sudden load change in the crank. This may happen if the timing mileage has passed and yawned.
08.05.2020 14:18 # 14
vbmaster
Hodja, you're super supreme.
08.05.2020 14:18 # 15
Guests
[QUOTE = ANNEX-6] If the alternator belt breaks, turn off everything that consumes electricity first. The tape is like light air conditioner.And from now on I know that you don't have much time to go to a service before the battery runs out. It ensures that the vehicle is constantly charged. When it is out or out, the car does not charge the new one instead of the battery. There is no time. [/ QUOTE]
You have a mistake. this does not take the belt movement from the truck. We already have 2 apricots in our vehicle. is a triangular apricot, as we know it, and we can call the other v apricot or alternator apricot. On these 2 belts, it takes its movement from the separate pulleys at the end of the crankshaft. they have nothing to do with each other.
triger apricot operates the camshaft and the circulation pump.
v apricot runs the steering pump, alternator and air conditioning compressor. Models with a steering support system with electric drive will not move from the belt.
08.05.2020 14:18 # 16
Guests
[QUOTE = polatkaptan] alternator belt rolled down meanwhile it is the system that operates the pump, it prevents the temperature from rising [/ QUOTE]
You know, this is absolutely wrong.
triger apricot runs the circulation pump. Since the triger apricot is a much more robust and safe apricot, the circulation pump is driven by this apricot.
08.05.2020 14:18 # 17
Onur

Thank you, my brother, the engine stop was not burned, I was going to go with 110 la fln, I was right after the battery charge burned, I already heard the sound before the belt was broken 5 minutes later, the steering wheel got heavier suddenly suddenly there was 3-4 km, I returned to the service immediately, I had small cracks as you said. We said we can handle it, but ... it was a lesson.

08.05.2020 14:18 # 18
juventa
yesterday evening, battery charge failure gave my car about 10 km more I last traveled the car was completely locked all things started to malfunction steering steering hardened etc. I pulled the vehicle aside we looked at a small belt I think the alternator belt was broken, trigyer came out and a round pulley fell aside . We wanted to be attractive today in the morning, we are going to the industry bismillah.

detail tool less than 1 month ago I took everything to the KAYSERİ İ.OGLU PEJO service, but they could not see that this strap would break! the vehicle is at 105 thousand but it never changed I think this strap: S
08.05.2020 14:18 # 19
I Love My Pug
May Allah help, I hope there is not much damage. If the pulley has dropped, I think it's a serious problem.
08.05.2020 14:18 # 20
Guests

Let's get well soon, there is no big expense.

I'm not afraid of anything as much as I'm afraid of timing in these cars.

Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”