Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

use of paste polish

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:05 # 1
omer_tarsus
My friends have tiny scratches on my vehicle and I want to clean it with a cake, but I don't know which brand and how to use it because I never use it. How do you use which brand in pastry or polish?
08.05.2020 17:05 # 2
fatihgg
There are dozens of pastry and polish brands in the market. Everybody recommends the sonxxx brand and megurxxx. I have used it. Really solid products. You will damage the paint. I think, start from a small part, start from a small part. First, dry your car beautifully, then dry it with a clean layer. you paste it with cotton or usluple & nbsp; by waiting for 10 minutes to dry after that episode, you will know that it has dried out from the color.
08.05.2020 17:05 # 3
berk2309
Well, paste, heat, heat, without burning the paint, & nbsp; I think it is necessary to do paint protection for the pastry skin.
08.05.2020 17:05 # 4
fatihgg
I will make it to the vehicle for the week. Let me tell you what happened in the press. I came, no, I said something, I couldn't polish the car. He said to me, only one a6 was standing across the road. Look, you see the car. He said he would like it, then he said that you would like it :) He said I would do it as well as I would do it. He made it dry by throwing it in layers. I couldn't believe it was zero, it was like a new paint. / div>
08.05.2020 17:05 # 5
fatihgg
[QUOTE = 307 bursa] room is a different subject, of course, you do it manually, the master of different work is different with the machine. They deliver to you like zero & nbsp;
let's call the friend who opens the topic here, go get it done by the painters, deceive yourself like us, don't waste your money & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
I agree exactly, brother. I would love to help you get wet in Europe. But I would like to choose your master. Don't give me a hairdressing world. Or try it yourself.
08.05.2020 17:05 # 6
omer_tarsus
Thank you guys, it seemed easy when you didn't know, but thanks to you I learned that it was a fine job. I thought so when I saw that such cake types were sold on the Internet. It is best to find a good body builder.
08.05.2020 17:05 # 7
simurg
The Best Turtle Wax
08.05.2020 17:05 # 8
zgr
[QUOTE = fatihgg] [QUOTE = 307 bursa] room is a different subject, of course, it is different for you to do it by hand, the master of different work is different with the machine. If you make it to the painters, they will deliver the cake polish to you as zero. & nbsp;
let's call the friend who opens the topic here, go get it done by the painters, deceive yourself like us, don't waste your money & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
I agree exactly, my brother. I would love to help you get wet in Europe. But I would like to choose your master. Do not give you a hairdressing experience. Or try it yourself.
[/ QUOTE]
my friend also help me. I am on the European side. Can you give the address of the master?
08.05.2020 17:05 # 9
fTh206
[QUOTE = simurg] Best Turtle Wax [/ QUOTE] "Thumbs
08.05.2020 17:05 # 10
KenBlockJR
Carpex of 10TL works very well. You can buy it in big markets like carrefour. as soon as it touches, it destroys the scratch. almost no need to delete
08.05.2020 17:05 # 11
EErgul
wash clay polish glaze, but do not go into cake business with amateurish. In addition, no good will come from the cake that is applied by hand, and if you make it to the varnish that has not seen the cake for a long time, I say that you have no chance. because the purpose of the cake is to erode the varnish on the paint in micro dimensions and to consider the more vivid varnish. Doing this manually means that you will both suffer and reach the unsuccessful result as you cannot do the same in every part of the vehicle. Of course it can not be done by hand, but I think it is a little more experienced and the tool should not be filled with at least a lot of circular scratches. I will say. Throw a solid cake in your garage with money and machine, then apply your polish by hand. If you apply a polish at least once a month, the brightness of the cake will be permanent for a long time.
EDIT: the paste process is a bit heavier than the polish process and does not forgive errors & nbsp;
EErgul 2012-10-24 01:45 : 42
08.05.2020 17:05 # 12
EErgul
[QUOTE = KenBlockJR] 10TL carpex works very well. You can buy it in big markets like carrefour. as soon as it touches, it destroys the scratch. there is almost no need to delete [/ QUOTE]
which product is carpexin? i would like to try
08.05.2020 17:05 # 13
impact
[QUOTE = EErgul] wash clay polish glaze, but do not go into the cake business with amateurish. In addition, no good will come from the cake that is applied by hand, and if you make it to the varnish that has not seen the cake for a long time, I say that you have no chance. because the purpose of the cake is to erode the varnish on the paint in micro dimensions and to consider the more vivid varnish. Doing this manually means that you will both suffer and reach the unsuccessful result as you cannot do the same in every part of the vehicle. Of course it can not be done by hand, but I think it is a little more experienced and the tool should not be filled with at least a lot of circular scratches. I will say. Throw a solid cake in your garage with money and machine, then apply your polish by hand. If you apply a polish at least once a month, the brightness of the cake will be permanent for a long time.
EDIT: the paste process is a bit heavier than the polish process and does not forgive the error & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]
exactly the paste is already very fine sandpaper. It is a bit troublesome for the amateurs for everywhere, especially if the car is dark. .
08.05.2020 17:05 # 14
KenBlockJR
[QUOTE = EErgul] [QUOTE = KenBlockJR] 10TL carpex works very well. You can buy it in big markets like carrefour. as soon as it touches, it destroys the scratch. there is almost no need to delete [/ QUOTE]
which product is carpexin? I would like to try
[/ QUOTE]
is called carpex scratch remover cake
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”