Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Urgent information transfer problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
17.11.2021 21:43 # 1
Penbeece
My vehicle is 2006 peugeot automatic transmission petrol. I changed the transmission oil a month ago in my vehicle. After the 3rd gear, the vehicle did not pass, the vehicle had a rev problem and the ds mode sign was showing due to forcing. It goes up to 2,3,4 thousand, but the car does not eat gas and has difficulty in moving. I can't find a service or a master who can solve it in Edirne industry. Could this problem be caused by the pressure pad? and where can I find the solution closest to me?
18.11.2021 09:02 # 2
sonerkyl
Hello,

The problem is the transmission, but there is no pressure pad on your vehicle. It is a fully automatic 4 forward gear. It provides gear changes with Torq convector and oil pressure. As for the problem, unfortunately, these gearboxes are troublesome and not every master can understand their language. Al4 is referred to as the gearbox. French vehicles produced at that time were used in many of them. First of all, 2 main solenoid valves need to be changed in your vehicle, usually the problem is caused by them, and the reason for this is due to the gearbox not done on time. I recommend you to go to a competent master in Istanbul. Our members from Istanbul will help.
21.11.2021 02:01 # 3
AdemUsta1
Hello, I'm in Istanbul
According to what you told me, there is a hydraulic brain and solenoid failure in your vehicle, apart from that, if there is a problem in the torq converter, the transmission oil will show itself in the checks we make, but we enjoy solving the problems, if you can, send the vehicle to our service with a tow truck. Vehicles with the same type of automatic transmission malfunction are constantly coming to us in other cities. but think before that if you prefer us, please contact us here and reply to this message, I wish you a good day :)
25.11.2021 23:19 # 4
Penbeece
Thank you very much. You have been very helpful. This information you have given is very valuable 🙏
25.11.2021 23:20 # 5
Penbeece
Could you share the contact phone number, Master Adem, please.
26.11.2021 14:15 # 6
Penbeece
The contact number of my master is urgent. My car Babaeski was in the industry and they cost 15000. Since I did not understand the procedures to be done, he did not give me confidence at the moment. Can I talk to you urgently?
27.11.2021 21:49 # 7
hakangnr16
Hello friends, I'm a new member so I couldn't open a topic, so I wrote it here, sorry. idle motor cleared situation same.)
28.11.2021 17:48 # 8
Penbeece
I was having the same problem. At the moment, my vehicle is in the industry, because the chance oil is very old, unfortunately many parts are damaged and now my complete luck will be done. Have a transmission oil checked. Let a good automatic shifter look. I spent a lot of money until I can understand what the problem is. But the problem is had not improved.
28.11.2021 22:19 # 9
AdemUsta1
you can contact me right away sorry i just saw your message
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”