Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

urgent help please

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:57 # 1
oktay_251
friends, good luck to everyone and ramadan.
I have asked the parts prices on this subject before, but I do not know why the malfunction is caused and the masters do not know Confused
my car 2001 206 xt 1.6 16v 110hp auto. gear
My problem is that there is a small aluminum milled part called flange that connects the axle to the motor and it constantly strives and the vehicle is on the road. Ağlama
So far, I changed the flange 3 times, but they said the result was broken with the last complete axle as well as the end of the change axle.
Is there anyone who has encountered this problem before, or is there anyone who knows why the problem may be caused?
Believe me, I spent a ton of money on this fault and they couldn't fix it, and I thought I would even sell the car for this problem, but I gave up because I love my car Confused and this malfunction happens almost every month so I have to come to a definitive solution now.
I'm waiting for your help
Thanks to everyone in advance ...
08.05.2020 15:57 # 2
forewer_fb
It is more useful if you write your vehicle information and features in which city you are in the signature section. According to which city you are in, friends in that province can refer to a master.
08.05.2020 15:57 # 3
metin
Yes, if your city and district information, model equipment, engine volume, fuel type are written in the signature section, there will be a more comfortable communication.
Have you contacted the falcon peugeot murat bey as another one? He cannot always view the messages on the site.
Also, you have already opened this topic and there is no point in reopening it. By keeping the same subject up to date, you can submit your problem to experienced friends.
08.05.2020 15:57 # 4
Guests
[QUOTE = forewer_fb] is more useful if you write your vehicle information and features in which province you are in the signature section. According to which city you are in, you can direct the friends in that province to a master. [/ QUOTE]
Yes, I agree with my brother Forever. It is not clear where you are ...
08.05.2020 15:57 # 5
vbmaster
The problem that completely replaces the axis will definitely be solved. I think there is a breakdown in the piece that could cause it to peel off. It is also causing trouble, I found it fixed, as soon as the masters do not say how many money it is expensive, if it is not expensive, I would say replace it or find out.
08.05.2020 15:57 # 6
oktay_251

Sorry guys but seriously I have to solve the problem very urgently, the car can stay on the road anyway.

Mr. Murat asked about the vehicle and where I was, I answered, but I still can't get it, as you said, I still can't get evap.
I'm in parish-burdur my car 2001 model 206 xt gasoline 1.6 16V. 110hp automatic gear
08.05.2020 15:57 # 7
Guests
As far as I understand, the milled part that the axle enters is broken rather than the axle. But eventually the outside of the axle is broken. An intriguing situation. It needs to be inserted and looked. The same place is broken 3 times ???
Also, I will make you a beauty. Let me write your information ...
08.05.2020 15:57 # 8
vbmaster
I apologize that in the part where the axle enters, it may not be improved by changing the axle ...
08.05.2020 15:57 # 9
Baybars
My idea is that if you make the material you call milled out of rice, this problem will be solved for a good bud.
08.05.2020 15:57 # 10
oktay_251
yes, the part called the flanged flange that the axle enters is broken and the car does not move, as I said, I changed it 3 times, and this 4th one can stay on the road again.
I was afraid to change the axle completely, I wonder if it would be another problem. Confused
08.05.2020 15:57 # 11
sahin-peugeot

can you write the chassis number of the vehicle

Let's look at what part we mean by flange, we are talking about the right part, it is not the part that will break down easily as I said before.
08.05.2020 15:57 # 12
metin
[QUOTE = oktay_251]

Sorry guys but seriously I have to solve the problem very urgently, the car can stay on the road anyway.

Mr. Murat asked about the vehicle and where I was, I answered, but I still can't get it, as you said, I still can't get evap.
I'm in parish-burdur my car 2001 model 206 xt gasoline 1.6 16V. 110hp automatic gear
[/ QUOTE]
wow, my burdur nurse, we are from burdur yesilova, even in isparda we have the same 60de106 as your vehicle. The room can assist you as a 206 user and master in that area.
08.05.2020 15:57 # 13
vbmaster
[QUOTE = Sahin-Peugeot]

can you write the chassis number of the vehicle

Let's look at what part we mean by flange, we are talking about the right part, it is not the part that will break down easily as I said before .

Either he hadn't thought of it yet, if the master is unemployed, why not cause the man to make a cut and push the same piece :)
08.05.2020 15:57 # 14
sahin-peugeot
do they do :)
08.05.2020 15:57 # 15
oktay_251
VF32ANFUR1W017555
You can check my chassis number of friends of this vehicle.
I am at the beginning of replacing the parts, they change the part, but the same problem is doing it again. The point I do not understand is this. Confused
08.05.2020 15:57 # 16
oktay_251
could you look at the number Confused
08.05.2020 15:57 # 17
oktay_251
Gülme [QUOTE = cecol of]
As far as I understand, the milled part that the axle enters is broken rather than the axle. But eventually the outside of the axle is broken. An intriguing situation. It needs to be inserted and looked. The same place is broken 3 times ???
Also, I will make you a beauty. Let me write your information ...
[/ QUOTE]
I'm still waiting for an answer Sırıtma
I wrote the chassis number, can you give me the price of the bidet as a complete set?
If there is nothing wrong this week, I will show the master again. If he says that it will change, I have a full knowledge of the price that will change 100%. payment is not just money order, can we pay at the door or something?
I have to change the timing set also said the price of murat brother, is that included in the price, that is, I'm in the team or something? which parts change, I would be glad if you give information about this subject
08.05.2020 15:57 # 18
Guests
I think you can get more healthy information if you see a direct phone call and talk to our brother instead of waiting for a message from here ...
I hope you solve the problem in an appropriate way ...
08.05.2020 15:57 # 19
oktay_251
Thank you for your interest, I hope I will solve this problem as soon as possible.
08.05.2020 15:57 # 20
vbmaster
We will be very happy if you give information here when the solution dissolves ...
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”