Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

urgent help please

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:25 # 1
erkerd5429
the airbag light has been on for a long time, yesterday evening we had the device installed, the passenger side wrote the airbag trigger malfunction, the guys are looking for a curtain airbag, they couldn't find it in the car, then the airbag of this car was exploded, they said they made the airbag software from the full one's software. anybody who knows where the trigger is, i'm surprised that i will never go to that guy i'm already going to the engine anyway
& nbsp;
at one time engine malfunction light was on, they looked at it, the intake manifold pressure sensor malfunction error is the original of this part is around 400 TL What is the harm to the car is not a little money because there is nothing more
& nbsp;
there is something else cd changer was not working I said I would take it off and discard it. Could I buy a tape tomorrow tomorrow but I wanted to get your opinion
thanks
08.05.2020 16:25 # 2
repropark
my friend, first of all, you will find a solid airbag for the air bag, you can have your air bags repaired if you want, they will turn off the lamp and the warnings if you want, whoever told you, he tried to throw money out of the bag and make sure that he could not give it to the man. a good airbag repairer.
& nbsp;
& nbsp; When the engine comes to the fault light, that warning comes out in relation to the gasoline and lpg you use in your car, sometimes it goes out, it does not harm your vehicle in the short term, In the long term, of course, it will damage the damage, you do not need to change parts, if the vehicle is LPG, make a good gas adjustment and use opet (Aygaz) as much as possible, if petrol is an oil office, the additives of others, the sensors in the car because it can not compensate for the rich poor mixture, fuel It says that it is bad. hold, enters the menu, then scroll with the left button, set the time and date with the right button, and press the left button once more to save. that's all.
& nbsp;
my best regards.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”