Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Urgent help about the track on the link please

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:13 # 1
katipahmet
http://www.peugeotmarket.com/206-14-HDI-VOLANT-KRANK-SENSORU,PR-517.html

good evening friends

I left the car to the master on Friday because my car was running late in the morning. He told me about a sensor, when he connected the car to the pc, he said that this part is defective & nbsp; and the fault is permanent, not temporary, the part should change and it is 160 TL. however, he said that the spark plug cables will also change, and that it is 45 TL. In short, we gave the master 200 TL on Friday. When I went to pick up the car from the master, he gave me the piece in this link. Here is the faulty part, I said we changed it. The next day, the car worked late again. It still hasn't improved. According to the master, he had to fix it, because there was no other problem in the vehicle. I came and researched on the internet, what is this piece and why is it so expensive? Same with the crank sensor of the diesel vehicles that appear on the link with the piece I have. & Nbsp; Is this part used in my car, which is gasoline? Is it a part that has an impact on the operation of the vehicle?
08.05.2020 17:13 # 2
katipahmet
Don't you have any knowledge about the subject?
08.05.2020 17:13 # 3
koliva
This sensor detects the rotational speed of the crankshaft. This information is interpreted by the ECU and used in the timing of firing. There used to be distributors in vehicles. Now he has been lifted and brought to this piece.

When this part fails, the engine malfunction light often comes on. Mars makes printing problems. I think your master has determined correctly.

Since the problem is not resolved, connect your vehicle to the computer again and see if it will give the same problem again. By the way, could the master forget to delete the mistake?
08.05.2020 17:13 # 4
katipahmet
The fault lamp did not come on after the component was replaced. So the error was deleted from the brain.
However, there is a situation like this. as far as I investigate, this is a piece in diesel vehicles. my vehicle is LPG / GASOLINE. The price on the internet is also quite low, the master received 160 TL from me for this piece. In addition, the vehicle's working late in the morning did not pass.
& nbsp;
What I am really curious about is this piece also in gasoline vehicles?
& nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:13 # 5
koliva
[QUOTE = clerkahmet] The fault lamp did not come on after the part was replaced. So the error was deleted from the brain.
However, there is a situation like this. as far as I investigate, this is a piece in diesel vehicles. my vehicle is LPG / GASOLINE. The price on the internet is also quite low, the master received 160 TL from me for this piece. In addition, the vehicle's working late in the morning did not pass.
& nbsp;
What I'm really curious about is this piece also in gasoline vehicles?
& nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]
< br> It is present in the main gasoline vehicles. If you pay attention, I said that there is this part instead of the distributor in the above article. I don't need to say what kind of vehicles the distributor is on "Wink"
08.05.2020 17:13 # 6
katipahmet
Unfortunately, this is the case when it does not know: D
but there is also a situation, you can see it in the link while looking at this part, for diesel vehicles. This is what really confuses me. Anyway the piece and the work done are apparently normal. but the master's money from us is too much. Anyway we would like to go back and refund is not a problem.
& nbsp;
Now this part has also changed recently in my vehicle. spark plugs are in good condition, spark plug cables have changed. battery measurement is done, there is no problem with the battery. but still the vehicle is running late in the morning what is the problem aceba. can i have a comment about it?
08.05.2020 17:13 # 7
outlaw
Can fuel be freezing? LPG is working. The first vehicle in the winter can be troublesome in the morning.
08.05.2020 17:13 # 8
katipahmet
I am originally from Kayseri, but I'm staying in & nbsp; Mersin. The weather here does not cool much. that is, it will not be cold enough to require the vehicle not to start. Now, what you say is true for the weather conditions in Kayseri, but it is not normal for the car to run late in the morning in Mersin.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”