Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Urgent About Gear Shifts (Solved)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:34 # 1
aspirinxlarge
Hello everyone, I have been dealing with the vehicle for 1 week and I ask for urgent help from you. & Nbsp; Yesterday I left the vehicle to the service due to a malfunction in the transmission. Transmission disassembled repair defective gears and balls replaced then the first mechanic replaced it with my new used clutch set. & Nbsp; I received the car at first 1-2 was normal but I just noticed. 1-2 and reverse gear is very difficult. I stop the car, the gears are very easy if I don't press the clutch. What could be the reason for this? ? Even the gear knob is too hard to move, please I'm waiting for your help I'm about to go crazy. & nbsp; aspirinxlarge 2012-02-06 18:20:20
08.05.2020 16:34 # 2
ibrahim YILDIZAK
There may also be a problem with the synchromenc team.
08.05.2020 16:34 # 3
KenBlockJR
related to setting
08.05.2020 16:34 # 4
aspirinxlarge
I also noticed that when my friends were in 1st gear, I started the car with my foot pressed to the clutch and the car trembled slightly as if I wanted to go. & Nbsp; I wonder if something was forgotten in the newly installed clutch set. & Nbsp; ball and its own changed. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:34 # 5
djchaos
may be synchromencene, see gearbox oil may be missing
08.05.2020 16:34 # 6
aspirinxlarge
[QUOTE = djchaos] may be from synchromentors, see gearbox oil may be missing [/ QUOTE]

Oil has changed recently, no problems have appeared in the synchromentors. Clutch and ball changed to set. & Nbsp; I can't make a full reservation, & nbsp; clutch wire etc. Do they have tension adjustment? Reviews
08.05.2020 16:34 # 7
aspirinxlarge
In the meantime, when the vehicle is not running, it causes difficult passage when the easy transition works. What is going on when the vehicle is running? I mean, I say that the gear does not pass, I can stop the vehicle and play the gear as I want, there is no stuck, etc.? & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:34 # 8
djchaos
interesting oil ok synchromenç ok okay, take the gearbox of the vehicle back to the previous service, they can call it the run-in circuit but if the problem persists, definitely report your problem.
08.05.2020 16:34 # 9
toprak
[QUOTE = ibrahim YILDIZAK] There may also be a problem with the synchromenc team. [/ QUOTE]

++
08.05.2020 16:34 # 10
aspirinxlarge
Guys, the way of mind is, I can't actually make my diagnosis, but the same thing turns out when I think more or less logically. & Nbsp; I said I can't do a clutch full separation or & nbsp; deb. wire and a number of long-time ingos have changed. & nbsp; The problem was resolved radically. & Nbsp; There is now zero transmission + Clutch Set and Wire. & Nbsp; The car was super like a feather. & Nbsp; :) & nbsp; & Nbsp; Of course, these transactions cost 800 TL in total. & Nbsp; & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:34 # 11
kudret_yildirim
Get well soon.
08.05.2020 16:34 # 12
kuantum
[QUOTE = aspirinxlarge] Friends mind is one, I can't actually make my diagnosis but when I think more or less logically, the same thing happens. & Nbsp; I said I can't do a clutch full separation or & nbsp; deb. wire and a number of long-time ingos have changed. & nbsp; The problem was resolved radically. & Nbsp; There is now zero transmission + Clutch Set and Wire. & Nbsp; The car was super like a feather. & Nbsp; :) & nbsp; & Nbsp; Of course, these transactions cost 800 TL in total. & Nbsp; & Nbsp; [/ QUOTE]

Where did you make
teacher? There is also a slight noise from my gearbox depending on the cycle. I think the gearbox gears may be relevant. Where can I handle the cheapest way ...?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”