Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Upper lath removal

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:57 # 1
halilefe
Hi friends, the upper laths of my 206 car are very worn, I will do sanding work at the weekend, but I do not know how to disassemble it. How do I dismantle the small black plastic piece where the groove starts?

http://t1309.hizliresim.com/1f/k/st09l.jpg

http://o1309.hizliresim.com/1f/k/st0br.jpg
08.05.2020 17:57 # 2
samet206
I have painted this part before, but if I am an assistant, take a sandpaper first, but do not try to sand it completely, but the metal comes out as you sand it, but it is very difficult to peel it completely. It is very good if paint is peeled completely, but it takes a lot of time by hand and it gets tired with sanding machines.And I definitely recommend the black matte spray paint with a lever, I did it with the paints sold on the right. like.

When it comes to dismantling, open the trunk, so go to the windshield side, holding a screw at the glass level, unscrew it to the screw and start to disassemble it from the windshield, not from the back, it will come out by itself as it is removed from the back, but be careful. As it comes to the back of the part, there is a stick like toothpick at the end of the bright piece in the borders of the lath that you put on it.
samet206 2013-09-17 19:37:57
08.05.2020 17:57 # 3
halilefe
You are the man's brother, sister, they should have gotten me now it was complete, it came alive in my eyes a little bit, but we will wait for the weekend.
08.05.2020 17:57 # 4
samet206
[QUOTE = halilefe] You're the bottom of the man, sister, they should have gotten me now it was complete, it came alive in my eyes, but we will wait for the weekend, thank you bro.

No problem, if my teacher worked for you, I would be glad, even if it was a process that I did now, I could even tell you that I took a picture of me one by one ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”