Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

UNSOLVABLE PROBLEMS

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:09 # 1
yenipejocu
* My car throws oil from the bottom right, but the oil does not diminish. I am afraid that somebody will catch fire in the place where one will fire. But the problem is, where does that oil come from? the master said that the oil is too much. but we poured the sump and measured the oil exactly 4 L.

* That yellow light is on in both of them is on again as I delete.

* I guess my rain light sensor is not working. it says light fault on the screen.

* The right door shows open constantly.

* When I press the ignition, the key sign and 27000 appear.

* I think the driver's seat lift-up arm does not work.

If those who know clarify the following issues, I would be glad, the victim, I started to get bored with the reasons. Do not lose your newly acquired pecologist friend.
08.05.2020 21:09 # 2
Frt-Aydin
[QUOTE = yenipejoc of]
* My car throws oil from the bottom right, but the oil does not diminish. I am afraid that somebody will catch fire in the place where one will fire. But the problem is, where does that oil come from? the master said that the oil is too much. but we poured the sump and measured the oil exactly 4 L.

* That yellow light is on in both of them is on again as I delete.

* I guess my rain light sensor is not working. it says light fault on the screen.

* The right door shows open constantly.

* When I press the ignition, the key sign and 27000 appear.

* I think the driver's seat lift-up arm does not work.

If those who know clarify the following issues, I would be glad, the victim, I started to get bored with the reasons. Do not lose your newly acquired pecologist friend.
[/ QUOTE]

206 liter is over 4 liters of oil, probably too much oil.

Link yellow light and sensor events to the pp2000 program.
The key sign shows the remaining mileage for the next maintenance.

If the seat is not getting up, do not worry.

08.05.2020 21:09 # 3
yenipejocu
Master has been throwing excessive oil on the saloon for 20 days, but there is no reduction in engine oil. the master says it throws because it is too much

Is it difficult to dismantle the parts you say
08.05.2020 21:09 # 4
ismailkaya
Go to a good locker for the door. I think you will change it because of the oil leak. I had the same problem with my 307 1.4 16v 88hp vehicle, even the authorized service did not say anything without inserting the parts of the engine, they looked and changed from eccentric times to hold cycles

ismailka to 2019-02-18 00:14:11
08.05.2020 21:09 # 5
yenipejocu
I'm afraid to go to the master service.
08.05.2020 21:09 # 6
Frt-Aydin
Well, we are talking about the possibilities here.
find a good pejoc, as I said to the oil leak, 4 liter of oil is too much, even if it decreases, it is normal to be in the lube, if it is 3 liters and below, it will show less oil in the lube.

If there is oil all over the car from the bottom, if you do not know where it is, firstly wash it well. Then, for a day or two, the master will be able to make an accurate determination.

For example, there is a lot of oil in my car, and there is a lot of oil in my car.

Keep in mind, stay away from the master who loves the money.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”