Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Unsolvable malfunction

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:04 # 1
asi--
Hi forum residents, good evening everyone
First of all, I need your help very much. Thanks to everyone who shares their valuable ideas.

Pejo 206 1.4 gasoline 62 thousand in 2009, my car, which I bought in 2009, saw something creamy in the water container
It was said that the upper cover should be made, the upper cover was made, the vehicle was said to mix water, while the upper cover was being made, the radiator was changed to the honeycomb, so that it was bad, it was affected.
The transaction was made at the pejo authorized service. Then there was a wetness of the mat. Then the car started to drop water. But the mat wetness did not recur. The vehicle has been dehydrating for 2 months as much as a cup of tea a day.
Finally, the oil lamp came on. Even though the car is oil, the oil pump was called right now. I can't get out of the heat. The car is used in gasoline, there is no slightest force Run twice a week, not used every day
08.05.2020 21:04 # 2
Peugeot kartal
The water heater honeycombs coming from there are probably leaks in the orings. oil light can be from oil sill
08.05.2020 21:04 # 3
asi--
Some people called oil filters, but the authorized service said that they replaced the honeycomb. Already occurred after service in water reduction
08.05.2020 21:04 # 4
Peugeot kartal
Could be oil filter, service or changing Honeycomb heater core? They may not have squeezed the orings well
08.05.2020 21:04 # 5
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. There is a problem with the operations performed in the probable service. First of all, as our friend said, the heater may be missing in the orings. There are many topics in the forum. Replace the spare water tank cap in one. Secondly, it is necessary to check the hose connections.

08.05.2020 21:04 # 6
asi--
friends car oil filter oil dispenser oil changed. Although the oil has a black output 600 km. The circulation pump in the water leak has been changed and it is said that there is oxidation. The thermistat has been changed. Catlak is said to exist. It was 7 thousand thousand and I think I wouldn't spend the total thermostat and circulation pump.

08.05.2020 21:04 # 7
asi--
https://i.hizliresim.com/26m0p0.jpg
08.05.2020 21:04 # 8
sonerkyl
The thermostat and the circulation do not seem like a problem here, but if there is a crack, it has been good to change. Unfortunately, the authorized services want high amounts for this type of transactions, so far, I have not even had a car built at the authorized service, hodja. you could have had all my works done in the industry with original parts for half the money. I hope it will not be a problem anymore. Secondly, did the authorized service masters do not have thermostat and circulation control while the engine was being built, a separate side of the room may have damaged the engine's thermostat housing, which is likely to cling to the engine.
08.05.2020 21:04 # 9
asi--
Sir, the thermostat had cracked, but I wonder if this cracked water would miss

08.05.2020 21:04 # 10
asi--
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] does not seem to be a problem in the thermostat and circulation, but if there is a crack, it would be good to change it. Unfortunately, the authorized services want high amounts for this type of transactions, so far, I have not even had a car built at the authorized service, hodja. you could have had all my works done in the industry with original parts for half the money. I hope it will not be a problem anymore. Secondly, did the authorized service masters do not have thermostat and circulation control while the engine was being built, a separate side of the room may have damaged the engine's thermostat housing, which is likely to cling to the engine. [/ QUOTE]

teacher, I added a picture, but is the spore important in the thermostat
08.05.2020 21:04 # 11
sonerkyl
My important teacher crack in the future, the breakdown causes the complete water to be discharged, which can cause the engine to be refted. good to change
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”