Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Unknown About Peugeot (Found by Coincidence)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:56 # 1
Viruse
Friends, I would like to share with you an interesting feature that I have come across by chance.

Let's say you sat inside your car, closed the door, waited a little while starting the car, and the ceiling light went out automatically. Since it is dark, you cannot see the contact hole or you are dealing with the key, but the key does not enter the contact. The first thing that comes to your mind is to manually turn on the ceiling lamp. But this is not necessary, the ceiling lamp automatically lights up if the key circulates around the contact hole for 3-5 seconds and still does not sit in the socket. That is, the tip of the key touches the metal on the contact for 3-5 seconds, but if it does not enter, the system automatically turns on the ceiling lamp so that you can see the contact.

Maybe it is known but it is hopeful to be useful for those who do not know ...
08.05.2020 18:56 # 2
Barut
I changed 3 of 206, I did not notice such a thing, let me try it tomorrow.
08.05.2020 18:56 # 3
ERDINC
yes there is also in our partner that the feature switch was so circulating around the contact that suddenly the ceiling lamps burned
08.05.2020 18:56 # 4
samet206
I have not noticed before. If there is such a thing, let me see if you can try something.
08.05.2020 18:56 # 5
herry
I hadn't heard it either, I didn't know. gotta try, it was very good. also thanks for sharing Clap
08.05.2020 18:56 # 6
baybaba
I heard it for the first time, I wonder what features we don't know yet, also thanks for sharing
08.05.2020 18:56 # 7
mustafa_nalcacioglu
wow Smile An interesting feature is that I did not realize that it is something like that when the immobilizer is triggered by the chip on the key. works integrated with the system.
08.05.2020 18:56 # 8
herry
[QUOTE = mustafa_nalcacioglu] wow Smile An interesting feature is that I did not realize that it is something like that when the immobilizer is triggered by the chip on the key. works integrated with the system. [/ QUOTE]

Yes, exactly, even if you remove the key when the alert starts, the alert continues if you haven't pushed it too far. :) immobilizer has a distance :)
08.05.2020 18:56 # 9
Viruse
Exactly, friends immobilizer, you know, the greatest protection against vehicle theft. The car with the same key made from the unlocking key and the car is just starting but not working.

In fact, there are many hidden features that are unknown along with many known features. For example, when I connected the car to the computer, I turned on the seat belt warning. He marks the belt to be worn for 1 minute. The friend who opened it said for the first time I saw it in your car in the 206s. It hurts a little bit of headache in the strap, it got me used to the main seat belt. I even have to wear it while going to the grocery store :)
08.05.2020 18:56 # 10
herry
[QUOTE = Viruse] Exactly friends immobilizer, you know, the greatest protection against vehicle theft. The car with the same key made from the unlocking key and the car is just starting but not working.

In fact, there are many hidden features that are unknown along with many known features. For example, when I connected the car to the computer, I turned on the seat belt warning. He marks the belt to be worn for 1 minute. The friend who opened it said for the first time I saw it in your car in the 206s. It hurts a little bit of headache in the strap, it got me used to the main seat belt. I even have to wear it while going to the grocery store:) [/ QUOTE]

absolutely seat belt saves lives Exclamation
08.05.2020 18:56 # 11
ahmet_bjk
the quality is hidden in the details, I will try it at the first opportunity

08.05.2020 18:56 # 12
ahmed206
A nice feature, let's see if there is focus.
08.05.2020 18:56 # 13
okaNStarss
The grandfather you touched the contact I used before is burning
08.05.2020 18:56 # 14
DarkSilver
I tried it today, but unfortunately :(
08.05.2020 18:56 # 15
DarkSilver
[QUOTE = Viruse] Exactly friends immobilizer, you know, the greatest protection against vehicle theft. The car with the same key made from the unlocking key and the car is just starting but not working.

In fact, there are many hidden features that are unknown along with many known features. For example, when I connected the car to the computer, I turned on the seat belt warning. He marks the belt to be worn for 1 minute. The friend who opened it said for the first time I saw it in your car in the 206s. It hurts a little bit of headache in the strap, it got me used to the main seat belt. I even have to wear it while going to the grocery store:) [/ QUOTE]
Was the warning lamp on the display lit before you turn up the volume? Or did you activate 2 at once?
08.05.2020 18:56 # 16
Viruse
Exactly my friend, silent, only the Light was on the screen, but when I connected the computer, I made it sound.
08.05.2020 18:56 # 17
DarkSilver
[QUOTE = Viruse] Exactly my friend, silent, only the light was on the screen, but when I connected the computer, I made it sound. [/ QUOTE]
There is no such warning in neither display nor screen. I think yours is feline hardware, some things are extra :)
08.05.2020 18:56 # 18
Dewil1606
Thank you for the information, I did not feel cold, I looked at it and it is happening in my car.
08.05.2020 18:56 # 19
babel3433
I tried it and it happened .. I wonder what features we don't know yet. thanks for sharing .. Smile
08.05.2020 18:56 # 20
okaNStarss
Friends who do not get a belt warning can also be bsi, but I do not work on vehicles that do not have swich in the belt slots, I think that they should be replaced and connected, otherwise I think all of them have standard, my friend is better, there is probably a manual connection.
Page : / 3
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”