Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Universal catalyst hk.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 20:05 # 1
prdxy
Hello friends, thanks to the forum, we learned that there is no catalyst.
I will try to pass without a catalyst, but I will be obliged to write down the serious defect. Come to my questions

1. Are there any catalysts you will recommend?
2. How is its performance and functionality
3. What is the harm and benefit of my vehicle

These are the things that come to my mind, friends.
Good forums
08.05.2020 20:05 # 2
sonerkyl
let me answer your questions bro

1-sub-industry ones start from around 600 TL. originally around 900-1000 TL, I don't have a suggestion as a brand unfortunately
2-vehicle fuel performance does not make much difference. The purpose of the catalyst is to minimize the damage caused by the gas to the strainer by filtering the gaseous gases in the exhaust gases coming out of the combustion chamber.
3-There is no harm. half the working sound gets a little different. it does not have a noticeable impact on performance and fuel consumption.

Let's come now, if there is a financial problem, you can take an empty floor and install it. I guess it will cost around 200 TL

08.05.2020 20:05 # 3
EMRE_R19
There are hollow products with a catalyst look at 80 pounds and it ends up to 120 pounds if you put it in 40 pounds. Exhausters call it a fake catalyst.
08.05.2020 20:05 # 4
OguzhanKucuk61
I heard that the masters are recommending the floor cancellation. But one side advocates otherwise. Does it actually relieve the car without increasing fuel consumption? Or are the masters tricking out the resulting catalyst as it is useful for Buy? Does the factory put this piece only for emissions?
08.05.2020 20:05 # 5
prdxy
I was quite undecided that the subject got me very confused
08.05.2020 20:05 # 6
sonerkyl
Well, teacher, budget issue, you can get an empty floor and put it on. there will be no problem for you.
08.05.2020 20:05 # 7
prdxy
I decided to wait for the inspection. I will notify you about this as soon as it passes.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”