Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Under the rear seat of the 206 vehicles getting wet

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:24 # 1
amonse
friends, if the back seat of your car is getting wet, the 1st reason is the antenna on the ceiling ... this is very interesting but important .. I saw a puddle when I lifted the seat while laying down the seat ...? I poured water from outside and examined? The water entering from the bottom of the antenna on the ceiling reaches that area from the rear ceiling pillar ... do not change the wick in the empty space ... service price of the rear trunk is 122 TL ... excluding labor ... know that do not replace the wick in the idle ... the problem gets better when you ...
08.05.2020 16:24 # 2
xpyhre

thanks for the info.

< / strong>

08.05.2020 16:24 # 3
amonse
It does not matter ... we all do unnecessary expenses in vain ... at least not only when there is a malfunction, but it is useful if we write our experiences when we solve the situation ... They said :) I took the bottom of the antenna for 10 TL, mounted it with silicone and got the job done :)
08.05.2020 16:24 # 4
tlp
I have that same problem. I pray that he doesn't rain. I thought I was getting under the car. I hope it is only from the antenna part
08.05.2020 16:24 # 5
tongucuk
my friend sunroof was original or changing later, there is a barrier in istanbul is doing very affordable repair & nbsp; and permanent repairs lifetime & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:24 # 6
xpyhre

[QUOTE = ramazanturan81] my friend sunroof was in the original or later, there is a barrier in istanbul is making very affordable repair & nbsp; and permanent repairs lifetime & nbsp; [/ QUOTE]

Hello teacher, I have a 206 gti glass to be mounted on the sunroof in my vehicle. days.

08.05.2020 16:24 # 7
tlp
When my friends went out to change the oil of the car the other day, they lifted the car with a lift and said, let me check the bottom part for the opportunity. What I see in the bidet is a slot in the back of the right tire on the right (water-filled area), and it deepens inclined towards the rear trunk. I said let me look at the other side, the same is there, but it is closed with something like a grill or a filter, so water is taken to prevent water, etc. I guess I figured out where the vehicle got au. In dense rain, it passes through that channel to the trunk. Afterwards, the vehicle is moving through the small ducts to the armpit because it is moving (I understand from the trace that the water has flowed). So if you understand that if you don't control this situation, I would say check it out. It may be difficult to see if you downloaded it from torsions. You have to remove it).

I hope it will solve this problem
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”