Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Under mop wet (blue water)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:28 # 1
arifbsrn
Hello again, guys.
When I got in the car last night, there was blue water on the driver's doormat (very little)
When I lifted the mop and looked at the flooring underneath, I noticed it was quite wet. I checked right and left, but the heater core had very little humidity there. I wiped it dry and put it on a dry cloth. When I look this evening, it is slightly wet (blue)

It should be red if it is from the heater core I wonder (engine coolant is red and there is no reduction)
There is a single glass of blue water.
the sprinkler of the rear window I detected does not squirt water. Could it be a leak from the ceiling and leak down?
It hasn't been a month since I bought the car, its troubles have already started.
vehicle: 2000 model 206xr

this is where I deleted. but I don't understand if it glides from another place or is missing from here ...

arifbsrn 2020-02-26 23:50:19
08.05.2020 21:28 # 2
ismailkaya
If the wiper water is antifreeze and the color is blue, you would have made the correct diagnosis.
08.05.2020 21:28 # 3
talip206
It is likely to be antifreeze. Wrap paper towels instead of cloth gives clearer information. Wrap in the heater core and connecting pipes.
Generally, the gasket connection pipe's gasket is leaking since it is old.
I know that the rear squeegee water goes under the ceiling trim
08.05.2020 21:28 # 4
arifbsrn
I looked at the hydraulics of the steering wheel, but when there was only one glass of blue glass, I did not think of any other possibility.
But oddly enough, the pipe that passes through the ceiling flows from there. let's say it flowed, does not show itself from the ceiling .. crazy questions in my mind :)
[QUOTE = ismailkaya] If the wiper water is antifreeze and the color is blue, you made the correct diagnosis.

Should I take it to the radiator for this problem, hodja.
I don't really understand this from repairs :)
[QUOTE = talip206] High probability of antifreeze. Wrap paper towels instead of cloth gives clearer information. Wrap in the heater core and connecting pipes.
Generally, the gasket connection pipe's gasket is leaking since it is old.
I know that the rear squeegee water goes under the ceiling trim
[/ QUOTE]
08.05.2020 21:28 # 5
sonerkyl
my teacher is probably missing the current heater core orings. If you bend a little bit, you will see the connection there and hold it with a single bolt and nut. If you take two more and squeeze, it will cut. Otherwise, you should remove the kolarifer honeycomb and renew the orings. The subject concerned was the time that I did it myself, thanks to the masters, they raised 400-500 TL. liquid gasket dissolved with two orings.

In addition, you can use this site for technical schemes about you. Turkish support with google translate

08.05.2020 21:28 # 6
arifbsrn
Yes, I saw your subject, I examined it. But does the engine water decrease if it is from the heater core attached to my head?
and the water leaking into the car is blue. I think this should be red too.

I don't want to take it directly to a mechanic now, frankly. Thank you for someone who will do his job properly, but unfortunately it is very difficult to trust. There are many brokers. He is pursuing a 100-pound job 400-500.
so I want to handle it as much as I can.

[QUOTE = sonerkyl] my teacher is probably missing the flow heater heater orings. If you bend a little bit, you will see the connection there and hold it with a single bolt and nut. If you take two more and squeeze, it will cut. Otherwise, you should remove the kolarifer honeycomb and renew the orings. The subject concerned was the time that I did it myself, thanks to the masters, they raised 400-500 TL. liquid gasket dissolved with two orings.

In addition, you can use this site for technical schemes about you. Turkish support with google translate

[/ QUOTE]
08.05.2020 21:28 # 7
sonerkyl
What are you doing in Ankara, teacher? If you are on the Xinjiang side, I can take care of your vehicle. You can do something yourself.
08.05.2020 21:28 # 8
arifbsrn
I am writing my teacher with embarrassment. please don't look at my fault.
The engine water I call red came out blue :)
As you said, the problem is 99 percent of heating honeycomb. oring from oring.
it is best not to bother with your previous subject at the weekend.
What do I need to get before I start working, teacher.

[QUOTE = sonerkyl] What are you doing in Ankara, teacher, if you are on the Xinjiang side, I can look at your vehicle. You do something by tasting her. [/ QUOTE]
08.05.2020 21:28 # 9
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = arifbsrn]

[QUOTE = sonerkyl] What are you doing in Ankara, teacher, if you are on the Xinjiang side, I can look at your vehicle. you do something by tasting it. [/ QUOTE] [/ QUOTE]

Could that happen, hodja, our goal is to help here. You should have a torque wrench in your hand. unfortunately I do not remember two heat-resistant liquid gaskets, oring two diameters of them. and you will get two screw nuts. You can disassemble the original one in the composition of the honeycomb and get something suitable for it.
08.05.2020 21:28 # 10
arifbsrn
God bless my teacher. I will arrange the materials today, I will handle the weekend , I hope :)

[QUOTE = sonerkyl] [QUOTE = arifbsrn]

[QUOTE = sonerkyl] What are you doing in Ankara, teacher, if you are on the Xinjiang side, I can look at your vehicle. you do something by tasting it. [/ QUOTE] [/ QUOTE]

Could that happen, hodja, our goal is to help here. You should have a torque wrench in your hand. unfortunately I do not remember two heat-resistant liquid gaskets, oring two diameters of them. and you will get two screw nuts. You can disassemble the original one in the composition of the honeycomb and get something suitable for it.
[/ QUOTE]
08.05.2020 21:28 # 11
talip206
The size of the gasket is the same size as 1 TL.
08.05.2020 21:28 # 12
arifbsrn
Thank you teacher. Let me take a few of that size in the evening.
the hardware store is already close. If it does not fit, we will immediately go and buy from the appropriate one. Smile

[QUOTE = talip206] The size of the gasket is the same size as 1tl. [/ QUOTE]

By the way, how should I buy if the cooling water makes air after the disassembly work is finished.
If I add a reasonable amount of water to the reserve water tank and start the vehicle with the mouth open for a certain period of time, will it blow the air?
08.05.2020 21:28 # 13
MDKBKR
[QUOTE = arifbsrn]
the hardware store is already close. If it does not fit, we will immediately go and buy from the appropriate one. Smile

By the way, how should I buy if the cooling water makes air after the disassembly work is finished.
If I add a reasonable amount of water to the reserve water tank and start the vehicle with the mouth open for a certain period of time, will it blow the air?
[/ QUOTE]

When we find two hoses entering the heating from the engine compartment, there is a plastic valve on one of the hoses. Fill the water. Open the valve. Start the vehicle. Wait until water comes out of the valve. When you see the water dripping as a trace, tighten the valve again. Get well soon.
08.05.2020 21:28 # 14
MDKBKR

It may be in a different position on your vehicle. Do you find it.

MDKBK is 2020-02-27 21:21:48
08.05.2020 21:28 # 15
arifbsrn
You are wonderful people ... I can't thank you enough.
May Allah give you what you wish on this holy day.
08.05.2020 21:28 # 16
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = arifbsrn]

[/ QUOTE]

There is one on the thermostat billet and one on the heating pipes in the engine section to get the air. You cannot bleed the air without opening the thermostat.
08.05.2020 21:28 # 17
arifbsrn
Yeah we finally got rid of this breakdown Smile
Thanks again to everyone. now it is drying the mat.
We had a bit of a machine, but it's still damp. I hope we manage to dry without smell. Embarrassed

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”