Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

under mirror heat sensor

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:14 # 1
Bugra
After the friends put on a 3-line display, it was time for the degree event. I don't have a temperature sensor under the right mirror, but there is a socket inside the mirror. now i just gotta get my heat sensor. Or will it be resolved when I get the mirror in the link below of our sponsor?

08.05.2020 18:14 # 2
Serkan
The temperature sensor can be sold separately from the mirror. So there is no temperature sensor in the mirror you are looking at, ask it first.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 3
Bugra
[QUOTE = Serkan] The temperature sensor can be sold separately from the mirror Buğra, that is, the mirror you are looking for may not have a temperature sensor, ask him first. [/ QUOTE]

Okey brother
08.05.2020 18:14 # 4
Bugra
Friends, where can I find this temperature sensor? Or I couldn't find it, I guess you know what the full name is?
08.05.2020 18:14 # 5
qqyyxx
You can get it from the service. I bought it for 50 TL only the sensor. I don't think it was sold on the mirror
08.05.2020 18:14 # 6
Bugra
I am confused now there is a socket in the right mirror in the link but no sensor. I will give my socket if I get a sensor from the service or something, otherwise I will get my bidet mirror
08.05.2020 18:14 # 7
Bugra
friends, the number 6 temperature sensor, but it doesn't seem to have a socket. Now if I buy this, I need to get my mirror with a bidet socket like the link at the top? Because there is no socket coming from my mirror to the vehicle. there is only an idle socket in the mirror where the tweter is inside.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 8
ahmet_bjk
I thought the temperature sensor was somewhere inside the hood, I learned the correct one ... thanks ...
08.05.2020 18:14 # 9
rizeli_53
how can I connect this from probe number 6 I have in my car too. I wonder if you have a information on the screen
08.05.2020 18:14 # 10
qqyyxx
If the temperature sensor is not original in your vehicle, it is not plugged. you also need to pull the cable from the harness coming from the door. + - there is no event.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 11
xdesign_206
If you want to take a look at this topic, my teacher.

the http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=13436&pn=1&title=206-xline-dis-sicaklik-gosterge
08.05.2020 18:14 # 12
Bugra
[QUOTE = xdesign_206] good for you, teacher, if you want to take a look at this topic?

the http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=13436&pn=1&title=206-xline-dis-sicaklik-gosterge
[/ QUOTE]

I looked, will I never look? The job is very complicated. There was a temperature sensor on that subject. I don't have a job. those who did not mention, those who later installed the sensor did not understand what it should do.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 13
Bugra
[QUOTE = qqyyxx] temperature sensor is not in your original if it is not in the socket. you also need to pull the cable from the harness coming from the door. + - There is no event. Search the forum memotech nikli friend pictures are available by looking at it, you can easily do it. [/ QUOTE]

You get it done by doing that. Did you have a temperature sensor?
08.05.2020 18:14 # 14
qqyyxx
did not have. As I said, I did not remember 2 colors of the cable from the cable socket on the side pole. If you call, the details of the subject are in the forum.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 15
qqyyxx
[QUOTE = xdesign_206] good for you, teacher, if you want to take a look at this topic?

[/ QUOTE]

The subject is the friend who shared this job.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 16
Bugra
friends bought the heat sensor there are 2 cable open ends of the sensor. brown banded cables in the picture I opened the cables going to the other socket of the tweter, I tried the sensor, no movement. the temperature was activated from the computer. I request your comments from knowledgeable friends.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 17
MemoTech
The brown cables are mirror resistance cables, I hope you haven't operated the resistance. If you have not damaged the sensor, you can re-read the subject I wrote, and make the connection regarding the related installation cables. Between the cables on the side of the car fender of the harness door bellows, the related color cables must be extended to the mirror. Good luck with. The process is actually quite simple.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 18
Bugra
I found the socket and the cables I think you mentioned, but when I connected it to the sensor, it did not show up on the screen. The sensor of the sensor 307 did not come from it, or the sensor did not work when I tried the mirror resistor cables. When Ali connected the vehicle to the PC for speed stabilization, he said that the heat sensor was active. I'm so depressed I can't tell
08.05.2020 18:14 # 19
Alicilik
Buğra brother,

For the sensor, another setting must be enabled for the BSi. It can also be caused by it. I skipped it or rather I just learned it.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 20
Bugra
[QUOTE = Appealing] Buğra brother,

For the sensor, another setting must be enabled for the BSi. It can also be caused by it. I skipped it or rather I just learned it.
[/ QUOTE]

Really? Then you can tell me the way that should be followed then let me get you connected to the industry here.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”