Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Ultragrip 9 Splitting

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 20:06 # 1
Sercan Mungan
Hello dear forum members, I tried to get out of the school garage yesterday, I touched the very slightly lost sidewalk. The result was the right front tire slit on the sidewall. there are very few on the internet and in dealers, so their prices are very high at around 180 lira. Would I mind if I buy Ug8 instead of 3 Ug9 is a Ug8? Or is it a must-have ug9?
08.05.2020 20:06 # 2
OguzhanKucuk61
It is suggested that all 4 tires be the same brand and the same pattern. I think that's what makes sense. It is obvious that the tire that is different will react differently than the other 3 tires according to road conditions and will deteriorate the stability. Let me even say this is a recommendation from safe driving experts. Rather than installing 2 winter tires on the side of the traction (front-rear) and leaving the other side with the summer tire, it is said that more stable results are obtained with the complete summer tire. Summary of the work, you can choose different tires and 30-40 pounds of profit will cause bad results. God bless.
08.05.2020 20:06 # 3
ekinoks44
Since the left front tire was split, I went to the goodyear dealer. The tire price was very expensive. I bought 2 Petlas instead, I regret them, but the bad rubber petlas. If your other ug9 is not very old, take a ug9 with you, but if the other teeth are worn, you should get 2.
08.05.2020 20:06 # 4
fkundak
Hello there,
I think you should buy the same tire.

As an annotation, GoodYear is good, Petlas is bad or Continental is good Falcen is bad, a brand generalization may not be very accurate in the tire industry.
A brand can have a very high quality tire and more affordable tires to compromise on quality to sell more in the market. It is also an important parameter for which driving conditions the tire is produced or not.
08.05.2020 20:06 # 5
sonerkyl
sercan don't look at another brand's vehicle's handling etc. effects. You tell me man, you can get it in installments. or when you come to Ankara, you will look at the tire manufacturers site.

https://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/yedek-parca-aksesuar-donanim-tuning-otomotiv-ekipmanlari-jant-lastik-175-65-14-goodyear-ug9-kis-lastigi-oto-lastik-dunyasi- in-355433452 n / detail
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”