Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

TÜV TÜRK RESALET

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:09 # 1
Guests
Hello friends ... Thanks to a few friends, they also saw the information that my vehicle would go to the examination. Finally I took it to the examination GTI I ... =) the adventure is awesome ..... first he looked left and right, the officer saw me, said, welcome, I said I did the hood, I put the tailgate ... I put on the belts ... Does your luggage cover stay in the air ?? How did I say yeah .... did he stand when he hurts? Of course, he said it hurts and left it in the middle, he said he should get up and marked a serious flaw !!! I was about to be unable to hide my surprise? He said that this time the seat belts are not visible ... !!! And he pulled off .... As a result, other inspections were made and my vehicle got out of the canal ... the attendant announced my name and when I left he said ..... Get your seat belts and luggage cover !!! I couldn't hide my astonishment .... how did I say to myself ... almost no one sat in the back seat of my vehicle, which was already the only door, so that the seat belts were worn down and broken down where they stood? What about the tailgate? What was the cover of my trunk, where I sit and tied shoes while going to the carpet match 3 days a week I bought my laptop every day? I thought? (It took only 2 seconds) I made my decision ..... I looked at the documents that wrote the documents, they wrote 2 serious defects, seat belt and tailgate! There is also a slight defect ... a slight defect that is not possible. (There was an oil leak from the cartel seals I just replaced!) I immediately received the repair fixing document and went back to the announcement, they announced the step ... They said channel 1 and went to the channel. came ... I am hungry with the luggage cover, I will put it in your eyes as much as blood !!! The man came up and looked at the cover, yes he said it was renovated (I say from inside: heeaa was done ... once I closed the act) then came to the belts I looked at the line that my coat was on the belt !!! At that moment, I understood what the man was shit on the belts ... I immediately took my coat and the man said okay on the belts .... he took the car to the other side of the channel ... he was announced again and I went back inside ... my documents and inspection He said I had my sticker extended and said it was over .... I saw that I went through the examination everything was okay just a slight flaw room was newly installed (2 days) my oil seals the man stopped said that you made it very quickly .... I found it empty and neyiiii ????? I said the renovations ... heaa yes, there is a shop right there, I said they changed the shock absorbers (of the baggage cover) ... the man said good day and smiled again .... I left a jackal smile inspection station inside me ... ... but I understood the presentation, we are still very, very behind !!! and I think we will get rid of hard ... THE PERSON AND THE INSTITUTIONS WHICH WERE IN THE EVENT IS COMPLETELY REALIZED PROVINCE: ANKARA DISTRICT: Y.MAHALLESEMT: İVEDİK (TÜV TÜRK STATION)
08.05.2020 17:09 # 2
elsoberano
tuv is whatever it does "T look at the necessary things, brake, front gear, belt is very nice, but like looking at it with the eye, try not to try to make it clear with the excuse of puffy & puffy & nbsp; efforts make people crazy.
08.05.2020 17:09 # 3
impact
puahuauh you are super!
08.05.2020 17:09 # 4
Bugra
get well soon friend. If I asked you the first time they told you about the heavy defects, I wish I could do what the belt was wrong. Bidet trunk shock absorber, isn't it really up to the door to lift up properly? where was the grave flaw. they may be right for oil leakage. there may not be a leak at that moment, but if oil was contaminated when replacing, they saw them at the current location. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:09 # 5
Guests
Isn't that the leakage of oil? What should they not write because they don't see the belts? Can't lift the coat? "Big & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp ; & nbsp; & nbsp; and as you said when it comes to the shock absorber, the only purpose is not to raise and remove the torch (by itself), of course =)
08.05.2020 17:09 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = impact] puahuauh you're okay [/ QUOTE]
thank you hod ....
08.05.2020 17:09 # 7
Serkan
Unfortunately, such bullshit is constantly experienced in TÜV Türk.
08.05.2020 17:09 # 8
Bugra
There's a deer here. In the document of the vehicle that passes every inspection at the tuv station, they write `` The engine and chassis number cannot be read '' as a slight defect. What if you are reading this tool, friend? then there is something in this vehicle, I know what is illegal or stolen. they probably write something about it because they can't read it from the engine block. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:09 # 9
Guests
[QUOTE = bugrature] bidet we have a deer here. In the document of the vehicle that passes every inspection at the tuv station, they write `` The engine and chassis number cannot be read '' as a slight defect. What if you are reading this tool, friend? then there is something in this vehicle, I know what is illegal or stolen. they probably write something like that because they can't read it from the engine block. & nbsp; [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;< chassis number not showing "T & nbsp ; Note The vehicle is still being cleaned with hot water regularly at 30,000 thousand times (once a month) "T
08.05.2020 17:09 # 10
Guests
[QUOTE = Serco05] Unfortunately, unfortunately, such bullshit is always happening in TÜV Türk [/ QUOTE]
thanks ...
08.05.2020 17:09 # 11
Barut
My friend, halal, they did it to me last year.
08.05.2020 17:09 # 12
Quiksilver_106
Vala disgrace is nothing but anger. Quiksilver_106 2012-11-23 13:39:17
08.05.2020 17:09 # 13
ssertbakan
Someone in the room asked for a first aid kit from our Emergency Ambulance ....
08.05.2020 17:09 # 14
Barut
[QUOTE = ssertbakan] Something in the room had requested a first aid kit from our Emergency Ambulance .... [/ QUOTE] "LOL" "LOL" "LOL
08.05.2020 17:09 # 15
Alicilik
This is what happens if you leave a job in human hands.

Get well soon. When you go to the inspection, everything is open and working, even if you do not have a jacket in the car. Reviews
08.05.2020 17:09 # 16
blinddark
I made a muane on 10 October in the same place, but I went twice, the first reason was the heavy defect because the chassis number and the chassis number in the license did not match, there were 4 slight defects next to it now & nbsp; I don't remember them & nbsp; I changed the license and went again, this time I changed it as 1 slight defect headlight setting but I did not do the slightest action on the other 3 slight defects ...
08.05.2020 17:09 # 17
Guests
There is no longer any words to say, my friend summed up the situation so well: & nbsp; what is a medical bag in the ambulance yaa !!!! & nbsp; "Clap"
08.05.2020 17:09 # 18
ByHack
We embrace those who haunt this inspection work with respect and love .... So in theory, the practice is good, but if you run the guy who doesn't understand the car, my brother won't see it in your seat belt, you can't open it in the trunk, it happens. In the summer, I did not ask for the examination in the month of Ramadan (KONYA, Akşehir-Tuv Turk), because the man could not turn on the fog light, the fog light is not working, the headlights are trying to turn back because they are not adjusted. Grab it from the license plate light (it was burning a little), lpg sticker, the oil that smeared around the filter during the oil change, not reading the chassis number, each of the halves as a slight defect. If I didn't, they'd turn it away from the headlights. There is nowhere to complain. Take the money, hit the slap account. As I remember, I become demon TUV-TURK
08.05.2020 17:09 # 19
GokhaN
These movements they made to make words really funny, 2 years comfortable "Smile".
08.05.2020 17:09 # 20
Guests
Exactly Gökhan Hodja & nbsp; "T & nbsp; thanks ....
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”