Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

TÜV TURK INSPECTION INFORMATION

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:53 # 1
tigerland
FRIENDS HELLO ... 1 Bring your vehicle license with you when it comes to inspection. Do you have any vacancies in your license that will write the date of the new inspection? If not, come to our stations by getting the Annex-1 Certificate from the nearest Association of Softors. 2 Check if you have a valid Traffic Insurance. If the validity date of your insurance has expired, arrange a new one and come to the examination with this. 3 If you have tax debt, unpaid traffic penalties or OGS debt, make your payments. When you come to our stations, your debt should not be visible in the Ministry of Finance system. You can check your debt in the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Turkey You can do it yourself from gib.gov.tr internet address. 4 If you have LPG in your vehicle, it must be sooty to the license. If your LPG status is recorded on the registration document, bring the "Gas Leak Test Report" with the date of issue not exceeding 1 month. If it is not documented in the registration document, you must first have it registered in the traffic registration document. (See Article 12) 5 Check the exhaust emission validity period. We would like to note that in the absence of a valid exhaust emission license this will be considered as a serious defect in the inspection. You can find out the TÜVTURK stations that you can take “exhaust gas emission measurement” from our website or our Call Center. After the determination process, you can go to the Traffic Registration Office and have the condition registered by the registration document. You can complete the inspection process quickly and easily during the admission and during the vehicle inspection with the vehicle inspection 7 Is the first aid kit full? Is there 2 triangular reflectors? Is there a rear sign plate suitable for tractors, trucks and trucks? Make sure that your pain, the entire back and front light system, the signals and the interior lighting system are working. 9 Check that the seat belts are in full and working condition, as in the original factory vehicle. 10 Make sure that your windscreen and rear window washing systems are working and that your mirrors are complete. 11 Ensure that there are emergency exit signs and sufficient emergency exit tractors in minibuses and buses. 12 If you have an unassigned modification in your vehicle, you need to have this modification first. In this case, you should come to TÜVTURK for post-amendment inspection. While coming for a post-renovation inspection; You must bring along the approved refurbishment project drawn by an authorized engineer about the refurbishment, the Annex-1 Certificate you will receive from the Chamber of Softors, the “Gas Sealing Report” if you have the LPG conversion in the vehicle, and your traffic insurance. In this case, your vehicle will undergo Post-Renovation Inspection and in this way Periodic Inspection will be done. 13 Check whether your vehicle's dimensions, width, height and length are in accordance with the Highway Traffic Regulations. Maximum width in vehicles as per regulation: 255 mm. while refrigerated vehicles, this size is accepted up to 260 mm. The maximum height is 400 mm. should be. Vehicles with dimensions above these limits will receive defects, but will be subject to a one-time inspection. ALL THE FRIENDS HOWEVER HERE BUT THERE A PROBLEM (THE PETROL TYPE DIESEL BUT THE DIAGRAM OF THE VEHICLE 206 GASOL) THAT I HAVE MADE AN ERROR-I HAVE FILLED ANNEX-1, I HAVE FILLED AN APPENDIX-1. WILL I RECEIVE THE CERTIFICATE ?? tigerland2010-09-13 21:56:02
08.05.2020 14:53 # 2
BuRCaK
I think you are going through the examination with EK1, but there is a call center number on the Tuvturk site, ask the one who got stuck in your head. I did so.
I think you go as if you didn't know first. You already leave the documents first, if you say EK1 fill in, you fill it out. The call center license has nothing to do to the lesson. You will go to your branch. You will change to 46 TL. There were errors in my license, but it was not immediately obvious that the change was made on ppolis and it did not understand how they did, but they know the job. Fatih made it in 10 minutes at the branch, but the file comes from the archive for change. You're waiting for him a little bit. The archive is usually in the same building.
08.05.2020 14:53 # 3
tigerland
Of course, let's see if the work will be done only with a license. What else they will do: S
08.05.2020 14:53 # 4
tigerland
FRIENDS TODAY, I went to TÜVTURK everything is okay, the problem of sports springs in my vehicle was specified as HEAVY defect and I could not pass it.
Attendant: The car's rear springs are cut and in front
There 's a mistake there is no spring behind the back is torsion.
Attendant: Let's look again. ***** master backs torn
Officer: If it is torsion, raise the bows in front of them.
-No not cut sports springs were installed.
Attendant Master: 2 people sit in this vehicle, this vehicle is worth the place
-No, it's not worth it, let's ride 5 people, it's hard.
Master attendant: You change the springs, lift up 1 inch until the car comes ....
DIOLOGOLOGY BUDUR FRIENDS .. I CALLED THE CENTER OF TÜVTURK HAVE CREATED A COMPLAINT RECORD.
THE MAN WAS MORE THAN THE LIGHT VIRUS IS THE LIGHT VIRUS IN THE REAL AIR XENONS THAT THEY WERE LOOKING IN THE BACKGROUND OF THE OPEN AIR FILTER.
08.05.2020 14:53 # 5
albayyy
Hi friends, I need your information about a subject. Two months ago, I bought 206 hdi van vehicle, the vehicle I bought said it was wet from the license, but the second page of the license was not in the man, I bought the vehicle from ankara in this way. There is no problem during the examination, I do not know if the project event or something will sleep for two months. I need your help.
08.05.2020 14:53 # 6
Guests
brother, how do they read the engine no.
08.05.2020 14:53 # 7
albayyy
I have no information buddy duh
08.05.2020 14:53 # 8
albayyy
friends where can I find the rear window gag
08.05.2020 14:53 # 9
tigerland
[QUOTE = polatkaptan] brother, how do they read the engine no.
I WAS READING THE ENGINE ID IS LIGHT DEFECT
08.05.2020 14:53 # 10
northmoon
Although I looked on the internet for the first time, 1.50 cents of debt came out, because of the tax debt 1.50 cents, my time went to waste, they did not put the car into inspection, then I paid 1.50 cents, I went again, the rear brakes were holding more than 30%, they said it was a heavy defect, I went, the back centers were changed, I made it in a brake service with tweed agreement. They gave it, let's see what will come out this time, Monday, I will go again.
08.05.2020 14:53 # 11
tigerland
I went today and passed the vehicle lifting, crossed, I called the master, came, looked, said there is no rubbing, let us test it inside, only if it lasts, your money will burn, I said okay, they took 2 high wedges, there is no rubbing and I got the visa friends :)) we got rid of the cost :) tigerland 2010-09-23 00:02:13
08.05.2020 14:53 # 12
alpbeyazi
[QUOTE = polatkaptan] brother, how do they read the engine no.

I need to write on the lower left corner of the windshield .. It is necessary to look from the outside .. I have a number on the lower left part of the windshield ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”