Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Turning Around With The Hand Brake

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » User Guides
08.05.2020 15:14 # 1
Guests

In vehicles where the handbrake holds the rear wheels, it is possible to turn the rear wheels locked by pulling the hand brake when the bends are turned 90 degrees or more, or when the direction of travel of the vehicle needs to be changed suddenly and as a result, the turning radius is reduced.

Hydraulic handbrake pumps are used to easily lock the rear wheels of the driver, even on asphalt floors where the tires keep the ground very firm. Although the mechanical handbrake equipment found in most standard cars functions adequately on soil and gravel, it is large on asphalt ground. it needs forces.

Since this driving technique is based on the balance of the vehicle and tossing it, it is preferable not to use this technique without a master driver.

08.05.2020 15:14 # 2
voodoo
:))) ii share
08.05.2020 15:14 # 3
cakici9843
Can we do it with 307, Colonel brother?
08.05.2020 15:14 # 4
Guests
Oh my brother, don't try anything like that.
In general, he writes that you will not try anything under such things. Look, it should not be tried except for the masters who have written here ...: DD
08.05.2020 15:14 # 5
insomnia
I had an intermediate eagle, when I turn between the street, there is no need to steer left or right. If it is empty, give it a light gas. I pass through the slalom between the columns in my istanbulforum :)))
08.05.2020 15:14 # 6
Guests
I am very pleased with the 306 's best handling :)).
08.05.2020 15:14 # 7
insomnia
[QUOTE = cecoli] The 306's handling is one of the best sides :)) I'm very pleased with it. [/ QUOTE]

Master, you're right, but I must admit, I think it's a braking disability
08.05.2020 15:14 # 8
BAHTIYAR
I had a Ford Taunus, what side would give it when it gives off the gas, 307 is not possible automatically. I was blown off :)
08.05.2020 15:14 # 9
Guests
[QUOTE = insomnia] [QUOTE = cecoli] The 306 's handling is one of the best sides :)) I am very happy with it. [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
I think it is valid for your vehicle Göz Kırpma Because I am very satisfied with the brakes of my vehicle. it does not slide back at all, both in good grip and cornering. and 4 b330 5 year old tires ...
4 disc brakes, abs 5.0 and electronic brake light are very hot. Also, your disks are 247mm and mine is 266mm. there is cap difference. for example gti ske 283mm Gülme
08.05.2020 15:14 # 10
insomnia
[QUOTE = cecoli] [QUOTE = insomnia] [QUOTE = cecoli] 306 's handling is one of the best sides :)) I'm very pleased with it. [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
I think it is valid for your vehicle Göz Kırpma Because I am very satisfied with the brakes of my vehicle. it does not slide back at all, both in good grip and cornering. and 4 b330 5 year old tires ...
4 disc brakes, abs 5.0 and electronic brake light are very hot. Also, your disks are 247mm and mine is 266mm. there is cap difference. for example gti ske 283mm Gülme
[/ QUOTE]

master ass no head coping dynamically in the car doing very well on wet ground I have a pretty good bit of abs compared to the old one
08.05.2020 15:14 # 11
Guests
[QUOTE = cakici9843] Can we do this with 307, Colonel brother? [/ QUOTE]
Free to try ...
But I do not recommend it.
08.05.2020 15:14 # 12
boranaydogmus
I want to ask 206 users something. When I apply the handbrake in my vehicle, it pulls down one side when I try to get up again as if it is holding one side and the other side does not. Are all the 206's like this?
08.05.2020 15:14 # 13
Guests
[QUOTE = boranaydogmus] I want to ask something to 206 users. When I apply the handbrake in my vehicle, it pulls down one side when I try to get up again as if it is holding one side and the other side does not. Are all the 206's like this? [/ QUOTE]
then it does not hold 2 wheels. I know very well what you said. One side of the vehicle is contracting and the other side is not. The reason for this is that it does not hold an equivalent on both sides. you should look at the handbrake. If you see the examination soon, you can see this difference very clearly in the brake test on the canvas ...
08.05.2020 15:14 # 14
boranaydogmus
[QUOTE = cecoli] [QUOTE = boranaydogmus] I want to ask something to 206 users. When I apply the handbrake in my vehicle, it pulls down one side when I try to get up again as if it is holding one side and the other side does not. Are all the 206's like this? [/ QUOTE]
then it does not hold 2 wheels. I know very well what you said. One side of the vehicle is contracting and the other side is not. The reason for this is that it does not hold an equivalent on both sides. you should look at the handbrake. If you see the examination soon, you can see this difference very clearly in the brake test on the canvas ...
[/ QUOTE]

There is no examination, because I have not used pug before, I said to the ones who know that the original is like this. then we have the examination time done. thanks.
08.05.2020 15:14 # 15
forewer_fb
my old car, 1997 306 diamond du handbrake did not hold the handbrake, it was fun, but it had a lot of damage to the car, but in an empty and convenient place (I usually do a lot of time in the empty squares of uludag university at university time :) everywhere is covered with snow, and also a lot of fun on the grass :) )
08.05.2020 15:14 # 16
Guests
I was doing a lot in my father's 1986 model lada. I gave my car money, I can't break it. Wall It gets better in rainy and snowy weather. But you have to be very careful while doing it. On the roads with traffic, one should not endanger anyone else.
08.05.2020 15:14 # 17
Guests
What a pity, isn't it a pity? Sırıtma
08.05.2020 15:14 # 18
asil16
wouldn't try: D
08.05.2020 15:14 # 19
Guests
i never tried :)) i try it :)) i love my car Sırıtma
08.05.2020 15:14 # 20
Guests
The handbrake is not thrown, but it cannot give pleasure from a rear-wheel drive vehicle.
If it is your first attempt, you need to practice a bit in a traffic-free area. Remember to turn a direct junction with the hand brake. Sırıtma
Page : / 3
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”