Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Turn on the fault light after installing the lpg

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:54 # 1
M.Ahmet059
Hello friends
I have a 2000 model 1.4 75 horsepower xr 206 lpg with a lifetime, everything is so beautiful but every now and then it seems like the fault light is on and the ignition is stopped. We have connected the computer to the oxygen sensor malfunction says high mixed fuel there
I got on a lot of other LPG vehicles and I never met anything like that
08.05.2020 20:54 # 2
DOSTEFE
Sa. Brother, I have bought bosch iridium spark plug and the fault light is not on anymore. It is good to try.
08.05.2020 20:54 # 3
M.Ahmet059
[QUOTE = DOSTEF A] SA. Brother, I have bought bosch iridium spark plug and the fault light is not on anymore. Good to try. [/ QUOTE]
is this the shape? Bidet is lpg in your vehicle?
m.ahmet059 2018-06-05 00:49:20
08.05.2020 20:54 # 4
M.Ahmet059
anybody have an idea?
08.05.2020 20:54 # 5
RP393
I have 206 brothers. Zavoli kit is attached. That yellow malfunction lamp flashes in the meantime, don't worry. That lamp lights up in the slightest imbalance according to the air temperature, air / fuel (LPG) ratio of the Lpg brand. Oxygen sensor mix is too high in you because the amount of LPG entering the engine is higher than the intake air. If you reduce the LPG, this time the mixture will say poor, it will not eat gas. RP393 2018-06-06 07:40:19
08.05.2020 20:54 # 6
sonerkyl
I got on the LPG for two years and no 206 lights broke into my car. myself will go out with a good setting. Of course, I recommend you to clean the throttle. Change the spark plugs. then a good setting will suffice. I had the kit atiker obd2 system built in my vehicle.
08.05.2020 20:54 # 7
M.Ahmet059
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] I got on the lpg for two years and did not illuminate my 206 vehicles at all. myself will go out with a good setting. Of course, I recommend you to clean the throttle. Change the spark plugs. then a good setting will suffice. I had the kit atiker obd2 system built in my car. [/ QUOTE]
I looked at the process, now it is not a complicated thing, my timing change will be done in the near future. They have not cleaned it up anyway.

[QUOTE = RP393] Brother I have 206 too. Zavoli kit is attached. That yellow malfunction lamp flashes in the meantime, don't worry about it. That lamp lights up in the slightest imbalance according to the air temperature, air / fuel (LPG) ratio for the Lpg brand. Oxygen sensor mix is too high in you because the amount of LPG entering the engine is higher than the air sucked. If you reduce the LPG, the mixture will say poor gas at this time. In short, if the vehicle's lamp is not close to 3 thousand revolutions, don't worry. [/ QUOTE]
there is no problem like not to pass 3 thousand so it goes on like a monster until redline :)
08.05.2020 20:54 # 8
nbol
On LPG vehicles, the fault light usually comes on due to the poor / rich mixture. You can say goodbye to the malfunction light if you make the AFR adjustment, which is called road setting in LPG. I have made my 307 vehicles for 150 TL in Ankara, which does not turn on the fault light and its performance is equivalent to benzlin.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”