Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Turkish Intelligence

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:12 # 1
SonerHoca
You know, my ore was taken to Ermenek from the village because the contact chip failed. Of course, since the device to encode the key could not be found in Armenia, we would either pull the car somewhere that was the device or call the elements with the device. Of course, this would be salty to me. Turkish intelligence came into play at this moment. Today, we removed the contact and the brain of the vehicle and sent it to Konya to a sound electronics engineer (URGAN BROTHERS) today. When you arrive tomorrow, the code attached to another vehicle and the brain will be inserted and a spare key will be removed before the vehicle is gone. What an idea? Cool
08.05.2020 14:12 # 2
Haci
Super build if it runs smoothly. breakdown from another barrier.
08.05.2020 14:12 # 3
SonerHoca
This is my mentioned ore
08.05.2020 14:12 # 4
SonerHoca

The master did not leave his place for 1 week. Everything is fine. Only the key will be coded. Meanwhile, the vehicle is for sale. You can review this ad. Note Special vehicle for PT members will be given to 14,500 lira. http://www.araba.com/2693208/peugeot%20406%20hdı%20sv

08.05.2020 14:12 # 5
SonerHoca
Let him not go to foreigners, Cevher. The reason I sell it is where I know it is deprivation. There is no master who understands. we are infamous in the slightest incident. When I manage to get to the city, I buy another gem. The vehicle is full and diesel. Even those who are empty and gasoline do not draw a price of less than 15 thousand. This is 14 and half really and only for PT members.
08.05.2020 14:12 # 6
SonerHoca
I sell my vehicle to upgrade. It is the most complete model of 406. My teacher. There is no change in my vehicle. There is paint in my car. But there is absolutely no tumble change. It is played with a right front door sheet and a front hood. Especially the process under the hood is not painted from the inside so it is clear that there is no serious accident. KEYFEKEDER COMPLETE PAINT IS MADE THAT THERE IS NO COLOR DIFFERENCE IN THE PAINT. All the maintenance (from the Turbo Air Hose to the engine chock has been renewed, the engine does not want it to be recycled). The vehicle you will get ultimately has the latest system award-winning HDI engine. A vehicle that will not cause problems up to 500-600 thousand kilometers if its maintenance is not disrupted. There is no need for a friend to receive expenses. It will buy and ride diesel. Its fuel is very economical (average 5 liters per 100 km) Tax is 260 lira. 2005 and later Fiat ALBEA is exchanged with Multijet Dinamic.
Why fiat, because there is no master here who understands this from anyone else.
08.05.2020 14:12 # 7
SonerHoca
Bargain 406 does not want anyone Alkış
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”