Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

turbocharged failures

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:18 # 1
turbo27
hello friends, we sometimes experience problems with traction, acceleration, smoke throwing, etc. in our vehicles ... when such problems occur, most of us throw all the water in turbo..including our friends ... I will write, first of all, every malfunction is not a turbo malfunction. Let me start it.
I hope you will understand better if I materialize and explain what I will write ...
traction problems.
it is observed that the air filter and the diesel filter are clogged in the traction button, the air suction line of the turbo is not working properly, it is knocked, the hose places are incorrect, the turbocharger of the turbo pressure that we call wasgate, the pressure of the hose of the gas, the pressure of the gas of the gas, the pressure of the gas, the pressure of the gas, the pressure of the gas, the pressure of the gas of the gas, The disruption of the air flow meter, the excessive dirtiness of the egr valve, especially the motor after the change of the apricot, is the reason that the engine's tuning setting is imperfect. E entry or suction manifold to be in the inlet hose, these are factors that decrease the turbocharger even if the turbo is not broken.
08.05.2020 14:18 # 2
cerci07
thanks for sharing

08.05.2020 14:18 # 3
H-a-d-i
health to your hands ...
08.05.2020 14:18 # 4
turbo27
You are welcome, what does it mean ..
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”