Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Turbo Timer.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:13 # 1
rifatseker

Friends,

While I was surfing the internet today, I saw a tool called Turbo Timer, and now we are using a diesel turbo vehicle. If we buy this tool and put it on our vehicle, will it work? Is there any harm or really a benefit? Is it necessary? Isn't it?

Thanks in advance for your answers. :)

08.05.2020 14:13 # 2
by_sertan
I don't have a turbo vehicle. We know that we use gasoline: @ but definitely & nbsp; I used HKS turbo timer. & Nbsp; Because it prolongs the life of the turbo. & nbsp; the turbo timer continues to run the engine for a while after you turn off the ignition, thereby preventing the lubrication of the turbo from being interrupted and damaged in a moment. required for turbo. you must get it installed.
08.05.2020 14:13 # 3
hasimayaz
Of course, the benefit is of course, but I know that they cannot plug into HDI engines.
08.05.2020 14:13 # 4
MirakGTI
I never had time to install 206 diesel. It also hangs on diesel turbo timer. & Nbsp; The only feature of the diesel is the contact closed, then half a sec. or the engine stops within 1 minute.
08.05.2020 14:13 # 5
rifatseker
So, is there anyone doing it for HDI? Let's ask for it :), Thanks for the comments.
08.05.2020 14:13 # 6
fireblade
I am wondering why not to hang on ???
If anyone knows, I want to plug it in. Does the control lock when you close the doors while the vehicle is running?
08.05.2020 14:13 # 7
mabolla
I am also interested in this turbo timer, is there any friend who is wearing and using it in the forum?
08.05.2020 14:13 # 8
dukenukem82
I was not interested with the timer, but I have a question, if the car is running after the car is turned off, how will it be in gear? & nbsp; "Disapprove" & nbsp; believe me stuck in mind "Grin"
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”