Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Turbo is blushing we couldn't figure it out

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 308 (2008-2013)
11.04.2023 10:20 # 1
mbinbasi
First of all, hello everyone, my car is 308 CC 1.6 THP Gasoline 4-Speed Automatic Gear

I have a Turbo flushing problem in this vehicle. I have to make a Turbo revision every 3 months. It's starting to taste gourd now.

First of all, I'm adding a photo of the turbo so you can see how it's glowing.

List of things we did to fix Turbo Flushing
1-Turbo Overhaul
2-Catalyst Canceled (DP) Done
3-Injectors Replaced (Original)
4 -Ignition Coils Changed (Original)
5-Spark Plugs Changed
6-Air Fuel Pump Changed (Original)
7-Top Cover Rocker Changed
8-Top Oxygen Sensor Changed
9- Map The sensor has been changed

I took it to 3-4 software developers and they all said there is no software, it is original.
Still, the blushing continues, it drove us crazy, I am waiting for your opinions.
Waiting for your solution suggestions

/div>
11.04.2023 18:37 # 2
Berkay Erdinc
The vehicle may be getting external air. If it stays poor, it may cause redness.
11.04.2023 19:03 # 3
mbinbasi
I fixed the photos
The vehicle is not poor or rich, we looked at the values
but the turbo was overhauled and it doesn't need to be lubricated properly after the revision process?
What do you call external air, where can it get this air?
We did not check the oil pressure

11.04.2023 19:24 # 4
Berkay Erdinc
If air enters the cylinders from a place other than the throttle, the vehicle ecu cannot detect it. For example, the vehicle's sensors measure 2 units of air entering and send these data to the ecu. If air enters from the oring where a sensor is connected to the manifold, for example 2.5 units of air enters the combustion chamber, which leaves the vehicle in lean and fry the exhaust manifold. However, the exhaust valves are affected the most and quickly by this temperature.
You checked the AFR settings, the values are normal. I think you should have the vehicle's AFR checked in another place.
Is the vehicle's synth checked. If there is something like timing belt change or hitting the vehicle, check the synth directly.
Oil comes to the turbocharger from the engine, the oil pump failure in the engine pumping the oil, poor quality or knock-off oil filter, likewise, there may be many reasons extending to the engine oil. If the pressure is not enough, the turbo may not lubricate sufficiently. turbo cuts off.
Is the exhaust manifold flushing with the turbo

11.04.2023 19:49 # 5
mbinbasi
I just had the centrifuge adjusted in millimeters
Yes, we looked at the AFR values yesterday and everything seemed normal.
The engine of the vehicle is chained and the master checked it and the condition of the chain is very good, he said there is no need to change it.
Lastly, I think the Oil Pump remains, as I understand it.
But this problem has really become an obsession to drive me crazy.
it seems like no matter what I do it won't get better.
Edit: Yes manifold. blushes in `div>
13.04.2023 07:59 # 6
mbinbasi
Up-to-date
I would be glad if anyone can share their thoughts

13.04.2023 09:54 # 7
Berkay Erdinc
If the manifold is also reddening, my guess is most likely a malfunction with the air-fuel mixture.
It is useful to look at the Afr values while walking on the road. The values can be seen properly at idle.
You will solve it soon. I hope you get well soon. I will be glad if you let me know when you solve it
13.04.2023 09:59 # 8
mbinbasi
We looked at the AFR values while gassing on the highway.
Many people say that air is fuel, but I don't know where it can get air from, and nobody can find it.
Thanks, it's not going to be solved, but if I do, I'll let you know
13.04.2023 10:25 # 9
Berkay Erdinc
The synth can sometimes be set up incorrectly even if you are sure. It is necessary to use a comparator clock to be sure. Of course, if you are sure of your master, there is no problem.
Finally, there is such a thing as a smoke machine. even a small leak can be detected. So after this method, you can be 100% sure.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”