Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Turbo hose seal problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:38 # 1
knng
Hello there,

The turbo hose gasket (orange) of the car was torn, I went to the special service, they removed the gasket, they wanted to replace the hose completely, I found the price too much, I did not change it. They said you could use it like that, but I wanted to consult your knowledge to get inside. Thanks in advance ..
08.05.2020 17:38 # 2
_semihk_
where is this turbo seal duh: S I never noticed. Is the place where the hose is attached to the rocker?

08.05.2020 17:38 # 3
_semihk_
I went down and looked at it, it is not attached to my vehicle.
08.05.2020 17:38 # 4
knng
You can see __semihk__ here;
http://imageshack.us/a/img29/7256/hortumsorunu612x816.jpg
Is this gasket not installed in your vehicle?
08.05.2020 17:38 # 5
knng
Honor teacher 20-25 TL price. As you say, I say that I buy a gasket and a self-tightening clamp. The price of the clamp is 20 TL. the service offered me to replace the turbo hose 90 TL. It came in a self-tightening clamp. which makes more sense?
08.05.2020 17:38 # 6
koliva
I don't think you need to change them all, but it doesn't look good on the clamp there. You need to replace it with the cuff you call yourself tight.
08.05.2020 17:38 # 7
_semihk_
[QUOTE = onurazgin] without gasket, the turbo will not be efficient ... it is also located where the oil vapor from the turbo is condensed. without turbo seal; the engine covers the oil, the oil goes to the drain and the air filter reduces the function of the oil, it makes black smoke blow. it may be the reason, but if it is available, it is not necessary to buy extra clamps. If you do not tighten it too much, it will not be a problem. Turbo hose is too expensive.

I looked at the turbo tribune in the last night, is it okay?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”