Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

turbo heat shield

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 17:23 # 1
mistik
Hi friends .. I will have a question .. If the pipe going to the turbo is missing the oil, I went to the service today, I will have it done early tomorrow, but I got stuck on what the master said. He said, if you want, I could use it in such a way that he did not mind the price (175tl) I already loved the clutch set torsion damper when I say 1180 TL we will give turbo pipe as well. again no more expenses oufff .. what does this heat shield do? Do you think it would be a problem if I don't get it? Or is this something important? Waiting for your help, friends .. Peugeot 206 xline diesel
08.05.2020 17:23 # 2
_semihk_
In order not to give out the heat of the catalyst .. If you use your car in a very hot way, the plastic parts on it may melt. div>
08.05.2020 17:23 # 3
tellotello
How many thousand vehicles is your teacher, what is the condition of the catalyst? If it is evacuated (it can be evacuated when they get older), there is not much heat that I know, so I ask. As your friend says, the ingredients in it reach very high temperatures during operation (to destroy compounds harmful to the nature) and there is a shield around it to protect your vehicle from this heat. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:23 # 4
GokhaN
[QUOTE = mystical] hi friends .. I will have a question .. If the pipe going to the turbo is missing the oil, I went to the service today, I will have it done early tomorrow, but I got stuck on what the master said .. There is something called a heat shield on the turbo, the old lady, the master ` He said, let's change it, or if you want to take it out, he said that I could use it in such a way (175tl) I already liked the clutch set torsion damper 1180 tl. The turbo pipe is also included in the input. no more costs oufff .. what does this heat shield do? Do you think it would be a problem if I don't get it? Or is this something important? waiting for your help, friends .. Peugeot 206 xline diesel
[/ QUOTE]

heat shield helps heat not to go out. For those who do not use, it is not healthy but rises to very high manifold and exhaust pipes.

Heat Shield complete (3 pieces) 150 TL, turbo hose 75 tl peugeotturkey special price.
08.05.2020 17:23 # 5
mistik
felt, we will manage it for a while more fofofos .. we gave the salary to the car this month I guess it doesn't cause any problems ..
08.05.2020 17:23 # 6
mistik
I don't know if my vehicle was drained in 160000s. I was going to go to the master today. But I will ask you tomorrow.
08.05.2020 17:23 # 7
smhcesur
I want to buy 150 liras, teacher, can you reach me?
08.05.2020 17:23 # 8
oguzhan29
If my master is old and started to pour, a car burned because of him on the trabzob.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”